New Maps For PvP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Chief509

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

the creators of this game need to start making new maps and less champs..... i think theres a good enough balance in the champs we have why are they focusing on creating champs...... i like this game alotbut its getting really boring so if they dont make new maps i might stop playing.... everybody i know that plays this game feels the same way will they ever make new maps?

Laquert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Magma Chamber.

Fòx

11-27-2011

Both would be nice.

I'm honestly fine with SR. I'd play another map if they made it, but I don't want some **** like Dominion again. So I'm fine with new champions until they can do a new map right.

Metaphisto

11-27-2011

They make champions because it takes less time, people, and money to create. It also brings in a lot more money for Riot. Hmm..I had an idea, but I'm not going to write it out lest Riot actually implements it.

420Chief509

11-27-2011

i like dominion just wish there was more maps in general.... would be nice if they upgraded a few of the champs that have been around for a while like nasus for say hes a really good player but if you start off bad its down hill from there...idk maps would be awesome for now tho

Rex Nemo

12-27-2011

Well maybe a few new arenas that Champions are summoned to through the League of Legends. A few that come from Champion's backgrounds.

However, the maps would have to fit into the backstory of the game.

LonelyDuckling

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Chief509 View Post
i like dominion just wish there was more maps in general.... would be nice if they upgraded a few of the champs that have been around for a while like nasus for say hes a really good player but if you start off bad its down hill from there...idk maps would be awesome for now tho
dude nasus is already op u probably just dont no how to play him.... and yes...has anyone else the seen the big map or all the maps they will eventualy come out with when you go to make a custom game? there will be more maps and more modes guys dont worry. also does anyone else think a raid with all neutral monsters and a big boss at the end would work as a map or game mode?

pawingsloth

12-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk0 View Post
dude nasus is already op u probably just dont no how to play him.... and yes...has anyone else the seen the big map or all the maps they will eventualy come out with when you go to make a custom game? there will be more maps and more modes guys dont worry. also does anyone else think a raid with all neutral monsters and a big boss at the end would work as a map or game mode?
that would be very cool but seeing as the AI isn't all that awesome if they make AI better then i think that play mode would be very fun

thenwhat

12-27-2011

HIDE AND SEEK! lol
or tag or something sounds like a fun idea

Felipe Lek

12-27-2011

i think the game needs a image more agressive ... the map is so "cute" and the minions --'