Riots blatant buisness like agenda?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burninate

07-02-2010

Anyone else notice little things riot is doing that are very business like and not really in the best interest of the players? Also I am aware riot is in fact a business but no one looks being at the mercy of a business or screwed over by one I guess.

Anyway, how come all the adult females in this game have large mammary glands? Is it because *** sells and most of the LoL is played by males? This in fact would turn more cash in for riot because some men can't control themselves and buy all the sexy champs and their sexy skins without a care. I doubt they would buy those champs if they looked like a mormon(or something to that nature, I am just trying to make a point here.)

Next point, From what I understand riot has done something with the riot points so that you always have a little left over.. but never enough to buy something which means you have to buy more riot points and be stuck with more than you need again but still unable to buy something. I heard that this is a business tactic microsoft used with the microsoft point system and is considered exploitative of customers. What does this say about riot? Are you guys trying to exploit us?

Next point, It seems the game was set up with a few bogus numbers IP wise. You almost never gain lets say for example 100 IP for a win and 50 for a loss. Also champs cost 450,1350,3150,6300.... this is quite odd and I think it is just another way for riot to juice you for another game. Like have you ever been short like 10 IP of a champ? That is because of how the numbers are set up so that more times than not you probably have to play one more 45 min game just to obtain the 20 IP or so you are off from the champ! Why are the numbers not 500,1300,3000,6000? hmmm very suspicious and odd.

Next point, riot over prices the things for some reason. Like some 3150 champs cost the same amount of riot points as the 6300 champs!? WHAT!? You can't tell me that is not exploitative and weird.

Next point, new champions are never released in the same week that they become free because riot knows they will not make money if they made the champ free on the day of its release in that weeks beginning free rotation. I just can't help but feel they do that so people don't try out the champ and decide they don't like and don't buy it, instead riot does it the way they do so that people buy the champ with real money etc and then make the champ free next week or so after the revenue from the champ rolls in. Also riot has been pushing out some pretty good champs.. a little too good. I think this is a ploy to drag in more money because if people see the champ is good, riot gains more money and then after the revenue gained starts to drop, they nerf the champ down into a balanced power level. Very odd to me riot... very odd indeed.

There are probably a lot more points but these are the ones I found most blatant... I wish riot wouldn't blatantly make decisions like a business though. At least try to cover your tracks.

Hatsuma

07-02-2010

cool conspiracy bro

ZyloWolfBane

07-02-2010

Riot is secretly a subsidiary of Activision/Blizzard, this would explain the flawed business model.

Burninate

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Riot is secretly a subsidiary of Activision/Blizzard, this would explain the flawed business model.

hmm logical point..

DirkOfPerk

07-02-2010

****in magnets, how do they work?

Kallistosh

07-02-2010

Who doesn't like large mammary glands?

Sourpatch

07-02-2010

I must say I wouldn't want to play the females if they were flat chested she-males, that's just icky. Maybe their mammary glands are so big because this is a smaller game, and that's one of the few ways you can tell they are female? If they were large chested women they would look like twiggy men with long hair.

synergis7

07-02-2010

how dare riot make their female champs all kindsa stacked to sell more.

i think Butch Lesbian Ashe would be the safest route.

profit schmofit..

N2OJoe

07-02-2010

If they made everything free like you want, they wouldn't make any money and there would be no LoL.
Cry more noob.

Building on this theory: Do you think all these patches, runes, maps, items, heroes etc. just make themselves? You can buy heroes and runes with IP(zero value to Riot) and patches may seem "free" but nobody works for free.

ZyloWolfBane

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourpatch View Post
I must say I wouldn't want to play the females if they were flat chested she-males, that's just icky. Maybe their mammary glands are so big because this is a smaller game, and that's one of the few ways you can tell they are female? If they were large chested women they would look like twiggy men with long hair.
Thats how we ended up with Ezreal.