So I just bought Lee Sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burnatrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

In case it gets re-sized:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7180/roflddy.png

zRobbie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Just wondering, what do you build with him? i've had him for maybe 2-3 games, but cant find a build that REALLY does damage like i've seen others do.

FallenHeavens

11-27-2011

Nice job on the wins. Lee Sin is very fun.

Burnatrix

11-27-2011

Start with a dorans blade
-> boots + hp bots on 1st back
-> build into wriggles
-> build 1 of the heavy AD items (inf edge, blood thirster mainly)
-> frozen mallet OR another HP increasing item (warmogs)
-> Atmas
-> last tanky item + potion buffs (oracles etc)

Sell your dorans somewhere in mid game if you can use it to afford another item; keep it as long as possible otherwise.

I find him to be a little OP early game, because you start off with such an advantage over your lane opponent (Q at level 1 takes about 25% hp, add the +50% attack speed buff on there and an ignite/exhaust and you have a first blood).

Sam

11-27-2011

http://solomid.net/guides.php?g=5750

B00nes916

11-29-2011

any ad runes are good. i take damage per lvl and armor pen runes. usually 21/0/9 masteries.
i follow Burnatrixs build the majority of the times but varies depending on enemies

ESF

11-29-2011

dont use that guide sam posted if you want to be any good i mean look at the skills he says to level safeguard b/f his cripple? lol this is why you people need to stop trying to copy others and think for yourself on how to play a champ.

i dont mean to start with but my point is that guide is trash and will make you lose every game also DO NOT build a warmongs with lee at all what so ever hes susposed to be dps not a tank

ESF

11-29-2011

also DO NOT jungle in 3v3 if you play ANYONE who knows how to counter it its an insta loss every game (aginst people who know how to play that is but it may work on noobs)

ESF

11-29-2011

o also no triforce on lee sin just read what it does and cost theres nothing i have to really say to prove my point

ESF

11-29-2011

with you Q and W you have 2 flashs so DO NOT grab flash as a summoner skill get exhaust/ignite remember you dont have to run from a fight you win so instead of getting summoner skills to run from a loseing fight just win the fight with exhaust/ignite