Conclusion to Poppy: She's the only champ who deals the 'burst' damage in game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enabler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Path0gen View Post
Thanks for making me login OP. Just to downrate you.
Meh, I'm kinda getting realizing that many people doesn't know how to play Poppy.

creakydoors

07-02-2010

Annie, Kassadin, Akali, and Gangplank would like a word with you.

Enabler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by creakydoors View Post
Annie, Kassadin, Akali, and Gangplank would like a word with you.
You comment just made me sad because it tells us what level you are at... Yeah, people have no idea of DFG Poppy, I understand, since there're not many Poppy players, and even if you see one, it'll be a bad one with 90% chance.

player704

07-02-2010

1 word:

KITE

Okay, I lied. More than one word. Poppy is a horrible laner. She can't harass well, and has no AoE abilities to farm tons of creeps. Ashe can just harass her and force her to recall, cutting off her gold and EXP.

In a teamfight you just kite. It's easy to run away from an underfarmed Poppy. DFG is horrible on Poppy, as Tri-Force is much better; Sheen effect, less useless AP, plus Zeal and Phage are a good combo.

Veigars nerf was a fail attempt to make him better. He was underpowered before.

The only way Poppy can be effective is if she gets farmed early game (100 minions, 2-3 kills, level 11 in under 20 minutes).

Basically, Poppy needs an easy lane to dominate, but you can just lane switch to counter that.

So, Poppy is useless. Jax is 10000x better than her.

Enabler

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by player704 View Post
1 word:

KITE

Okay, I lied. More than one word. Poppy is a horrible laner. She can't harass well, and has no AoE abilities to farm tons of creeps. Ashe can just harass her and force her to recall, cutting off her gold and EXP.

In a teamfight you just kite. It's easy to run away from an underfarmed Poppy. DFG is horrible on Poppy, as Tri-Force is much better; Sheen effect, less useless AP, plus Zeal and Phage are a good combo.

Veigars nerf was a fail attempt to make him better. He was underpowered before.

The only way Poppy can be effective is if she gets farmed early game (100 minions, 2-3 kills, level 11 in under 20 minutes).

Basically, Poppy needs an easy lane to dominate, but you can just lane switch to counter that.

So, Poppy is useless. Jax is 10000x better than her.
I once was a fan of Trinity, around in Feb. I'll not say it's useless build, but is less powerful. And Trinity is quite bad cost-effecive item.

Well, lemme say, I get Merc+DFG+Lich bane aorund 25~30 min, or I go to CDR build, Merc+DFG+Glacial before 20 min.

and about KITE : Ghost+paragon+good positioning. problem solved.

And about Jax, he's pretty much f'cked up right now. I don't know why they keep nerfing him.

Minute

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by got321321 View Post
lolol you cant ulti someone who have banshee.
lolol if the target have guardian angel you risk your life for nothing
lolol if the target press the button for zonya ring, you'll turn around in your base.
really lololol?

So you're a downie who doesn't see the blue shield or gas halo and think hmm ok that isn't my target. And is it that hard to hit tab before the fight starts to make sure they don't have a zonya?