Plague of Eve & new Q-dode penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wankeroo

07-02-2010

I like the new dodge penalty because if someone dodges it can waste the other 4 players' time. Lets say thats 2min each in Q and Champ select = 8min wasted. 6min penalty + the 2min you wasted in Q and champ select = EVEN STEVEN. It's not even a penalty!!

The new problem now that I have is all the wankers out there that think Eve is cool cause you get to go invisible and then your like SURPRISE ! I kill you! Except that only works if you are really good or the other person is stupid.

Eve is that annoying champion that most kids fail at and most pros know how to counter from the start of the match. Now with the new Q dodge. Everyone is picking her knowing the chance of a dodge is next to none.

EVE SUCKS. I hate her as my teammate. Please do not pick her just cause you think it's cool to go invis. You will only succeed if your opponents are stupid.

I don't Q dodge Eve but, I try my best to dissuade the player from choosing her(no I don't pick clarity mundo - I just trash talk).

At least I usually only see her when I'm in my MM induced loss matches.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

I pick Clarity Revive Mundo, my buddy picks Clarity Revive Tryndamere, and we throw in a Clarity Revive Kat when another mate plays.

The thing is, we actually go ahead. If no-one dodges us, we play.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
I pick Clarity Revive Mundo, my buddy picks Clarity Revive Tryndamere, and we throw in a Clarity Revive Kat when another mate plays.

Be sure to group up with your friends before using clarity. You don't want to waste it.

Kymera3

07-02-2010

So true but you know what? I do dodge because it is worth it ! I'm freaking tired of people saying "Hey I own with eve just see' then they get owned like heel and then tell you it lagged.
Eve and twitch are bad... stop playing them, you will stay in low-elo for a long time.

Cooldude1234

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymera3 View Post
So true but you know what? I do dodge because it is worth it ! I'm freaking tired of people saying "Hey I own with eve just see' then they get owned like heel and then tell you it lagged.
Eve and twitch are bad... stop playing them, you will stay in low-elo for a long time.
Twitch is only bad when used by noobs...hes no where near a bad hero.

ZyloWolfBane

07-02-2010

Eve makes bad players, bad players+Bad character= Eve sucks

Twitch makes bad players good, Good players+Good character=Twitch is good in the hands of the right person.

Lumping twitch into the same dodge catagory as eve only shows how bad you are at the game.

Wankeroo

07-02-2010

Ya, twitch can be useful even if he's not using stealth. Eve is just trash most of the time and on top of that she is a magnet to bad playas.

Anajansi

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post

This is exactly the same **** I'm seeing all the time. If anything, this change has definitely increased the amount of dodging for me because *******s pick garbage like that to troll.

I'm sorry I don't enjoy playing a game where 3/5 of the team are intentionally being worthless and ruining the game for you because they think it's funny, RIOT.

ARAMonstrosity

07-02-2010

I'd rather dodge and wait 6 minutes then stay and wait 25+ minutes on a useless team comp.