I just noticed that I am a beta tester of WoW:C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilchymis

07-02-2010

There's this wonderful ratio where the more people you add the generally less intelligent the overall group becomes. WoW is a wonderful example of this.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

07-02-2010

Good kids don't do drugs. By which I mean wow.

Joyrock

07-02-2010

"If it's that popular it would mean there is some sort of quality behind the product."
WROOOOOOONG

"If you have leveled a character to 80 and played the game through, then you can say you don't like it."
I've gotten to 70, more than far enough to judge it fairly.

Draktok

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyrock View Post
"If it's that popular it would mean there is some sort of quality behind the product."
WROOOOOOONG

"If you have leveled a character to 80 and played the game through, then you can say you don't like it."
I've gotten to 70, more than far enough to judge it fairly.
So, the most ( or one of the most ) popular computer games is not good quality? What exactly is wrong with it?

budd

07-02-2010

people still haven't realized that they are doing the same **** over and over again?

Predien

07-02-2010

Dual monitors fool!

Joyrock

07-02-2010

It's repetitive, it's poorly managed, it has a godawful community, It's pay to play and designed to make you play rediculous amounts of times, it's based more on grinding than gameplay, etc etc etc. I could go on and on, but I've covered most of the major issues there. Popularity has NOTHING to do with quality.

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
So, the most ( or one of the most ) popular computer games is not good quality? What exactly is wrong with it?
World of Warcraft is by no means even REMOTELY balanced. I cannot even stress how much the 10 classes alone are unbalanced in terms of both PvE and PvE.

Rokk

07-02-2010

Posting everything wrong with WoW would be quite a task and would be a longer post than you would probably care to read. Despite all its faults, and there are many, WoW does manage to do several things right. One of those is how addicting the game can be, although this is common to all MMOs, and is one of the main reasons for its success.

budd

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draktok View Post
If it's that popular it would mean there is some sort of quality behind the product. If you have leveled a character to 80 and played the game through, then you can say you don't like it. If not, you haven't played the game and your opinion is biased.

Though i did -1 OP for being offtopic.
It was quite popular to persecute Jews during WWII in Germany, so i guess there was some good behind that right? Sigh.

Correlation =/= Causation