Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I just noticed that I am a beta tester of WoW:C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enabler

07-02-2010

There goes my weekend.

But I still wanna play LoL too.

How can I enjoy LoL and WoW:C beta at the same time?

Discuss.

Joyrock

07-02-2010

You can stop wasting your time on WoW.

D4v15

07-02-2010

Enjoy wow? I wasn't aware that that was still happening. I thought all of that nonsense ended with Lich King expansion

Riot Jaya

Senior QA Analyst

07-02-2010

Click on both icons. Poopsock. Enjoy.

Reppuken

07-02-2010

Because one is session based and the other is a constant experience? It would be boring to only play one.

Draktok

07-02-2010

Yep WoW clearly went down the hole after consistently having 11 million players, who plays that game anymore. Oh wait...
Whether these forums like it or not - WoW is still a huge game.

Worstcase

07-02-2010

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, I'm pretty surprised that they made it somehow related to League of Legends... Oh wait, it's not. -1

Joyrock

07-02-2010

Quote:
Draktok:
Yep WoW clearly went down the hole after consistently having 11 million players, who plays that game anymore. Oh wait...
Whether these forums like it or not - WoW is still a huge game.

Popularity=/=quality

Draktok

07-02-2010

Quote:
Joyrock:
Popularity=/=quality

If it's that popular it would mean there is some sort of quality behind the product. If you have leveled a character to 80 and played the game through, then you can say you don't like it. If not, you haven't played the game and your opinion is biased.

Quote:
Worstcase:
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, I'm pretty surprised that they made it somehow related to League of Legends... Oh wait, it's not. -1

Though i did -1 OP for being offtopic.

Ilchymis

07-02-2010

There's this wonderful ratio where the more people you add the generally less intelligent the overall group becomes. WoW is a wonderful example of this.