League of Legends - Birth of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShailsTDSPT

11-27-2011

Copypasted from my thread at the EU West forums.

Greetings, Summoners!

I am here to show the story I made about a dark age on Valoran. I have been thinking about this for one month now. I hope you enjoy it and please give me feedback on what I should improve. Be aware that it may have some mistakes and grammar errors since english isn't my main language ^^

------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 - Strength of Heart

Long ago, before the first runewar, before people even imagined "War", the world was ruled by a strange race... Beings of a dark place, between reality and illusions, between life and death, between good and evil, between light and darkness... Freedom did not exist nor was dreamed off, the people of Valoran only knew death. These beings ruled Valoran for centuries, killing whole civilizations, enslaving the ones that remained. No race escaped, nor the Humans, nor the Yordles, no one.

However, deep underground, away from the age of darkness, 5 heroes reunited, preparing a revolution against the darkness. Altaran, a Minotaur known for his skills with his gigantic sword, something most of his race despised before even the monsters arrived. Agalia, an archer of Frejlord, queen of her tribe, swiftest human in Valoran. Xejuah, a magician that possessed great arcane power, that she hid from their dark rulers. Swimp, a yordle whose loyalty was stronger than any that would ever exist in Valoran, or Rune Terra for that matter. King Jarv III, a courageous man who suffered by seeing his people suffering while serving evil to death. These 5 heroes, uniting their people, fought the creatures back to their dimension. Not without a sacrifice, each one of those heroes had to sacrifice their lives in battle. However, they choosed that, instead of leaving Valoran free, knowing they did well, they decided to stay there, watching over their people. They locked themselves on their weapons and most valuable goods. There they rested till Valoran needed them again.

--------------------------------------------------------
Great Barrier - Rebuilt Minotaur Village

A young man exits a shop, with what seems like a necklace. The necklace had ruby in the form of a heart. To the minotaurs, this not only meant a proof of love when given to a female, but when given from a male to another male, a sign of veneration and entire admiration due to the receiver's strength of heart. The man however, not familiar with minotaur costumes, was obviously going to deliver it to a woman. The man, focused on the necklace that was probably going to be delivered to his beloved, was then surprised by a bright purple light coming from around the corner. A hooded figure came from the corner and approached the man - "Where is the Temple of the Minotaur..." - the man, shocked and afraid turned to the hooded humanoid and answered - "I-I don't know what you are talking about..." - "Useless" - the hooded figure answered, before throwing a purple ball of energy on the man's stomach, knocking him out. The hooded figure then looked up, where he saw a big tower, standing in the middle of the city. The man then summons a purple portal before him, on which he enters. He then reappears at the top of the tower, and looked at the forest of the Great Barrier. His eyes were shining with a purple light that could be seen from the bottom of the tower, where everyone was trying to discover who was he. The man, locating a small lack of trees on a certain, part of the forest.

The mysterious individual opened another portal, reappearing at the place that caught his attention. The man quickly looked around him, locating a tree with a strange form - "Call of the Void" - the humanoid summons two portals which let out projectiles that cut the tree down. The tree reveals a switch. The mysterious figure presses the button, activating a mechanism beneath him, opening a cave under him. The mysterious humanoid , instead of falling, stays there flying, slowly descending upon the cave. The cave was dark and, altough it seemed like it wasn't touched for centuries, was still in good state. Paintings of creatures of the void and a Minotaur wielding a great sword filled the walls of the room. Upon touching the floor of the room, dozens of spears shot from the walls aimed at the hooded figure - "Shield of Emptyness" - a purple shield formed around the individual. As the spears touched the shield, they dissapeared on a bright purple light - "Nothing will stop me from reaching my objective" - the individual smiled. - "I will find you Mordekaiser... Then kill you and show I am superior..." - the mysterious figure then looked at his purple ring that had a small skull on it, whose eyes were shining purple as much as his. He then moved into the next room.

Outside the cave, a young man was traveling through the forest. Having blonde hair, that slighty covered his ears, and that was covered by his helmet that seemed suited to exploration. He carried a bag with supplies at his back, with a rope around his shoulder. He had 2 marks on his face that ressembled Arcane Symbols. In his left hand was a massive gauntlet with a jewel on the back of gauntlet. He also had what seemed like night-vision googles. He was, of course, one of the famous champions of the League of Legends - Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer.

----------------------------------------------
1 Week before - Institute of War
----------------------------------------------

The Institute of War, where every champ and summoner (or most) live. Filled with rooms for Champions and Summoners to spend their nights alike, training grounds for champions to train their skills, a garden for summoners and champions to rest, a tactics room for summoners to plan their strategies in battle. Located in the garden was Ezreal, sitting on a bench reading a book. The cover of the book had a human figure wielding a sword of his size, fighting a giant with the size of a 5 story building. The cover had relief, both on the figure and on the name. The name of the book was "The Sword of the Arcane". "I never tought I would see someone like you reading fairy tales." - a feminine voice said. Ezreal looked back and saw a young woman, around her twenties staring at him. Her long, blond hair fascinated him, as did her sapphire blue eyes - "And I never tought you would be here in the garden when Garen will be leaving to Demacia in a few minutes... Don't tell me you forgot it Lux." "AHH! I forgot it! Thanks for remembering me Ezreal I will be right back!" - Lux ran into the Instute of War, in hopes of saying goodbye to her older brother before he left to their home country for military needs - "Silly girl..."

Suddenly Ezreal started hearing voices in his head. He knew it was the summoner whose job was to locate relics that Ezreal then would collect contacting him - "Ezreal, I think I found our biggest discovery! Ever heard of the "Legend of the 5 Heroes"?" "Yes I did. The one where the world was ruled by creatures of the void and then the 5 Heroes banished them back to their dimension." "Exactly. I think I located the Sword of Altaran, the Minotaur of the legend." "Let me guess, find the Sword before someone else does to keep it safe, blah blah blah..." "You couldn't be more correct Ezreal. The temple is located on the Great Barrier, near the recently rebuilt Minotar Village. I will send a monk to give you a ma-" "Who needs a map? I can find my way!" "But yo-" - Ezreal uses his magic to block the Summoner's contact with him and headed to his room to pack his things and prepare himself.

At a room, Garen was preparing himself to leave. His look determined, his sword in hand and his giant armor on. Picking his bag, someone knocks at his door. - "Come in." Lux enters the room, jumping at her brother - "I am so sorry! I forgot you were leaving today..." "Let me guess, you were flirting with that explorer." "Garen, don't be such a meanie..." "You deserve better Lux... But you are old enough to take care of yourself and I as your brother must respect your decision..." - Lux's face lighted up with a smile but Garen always had to put a "but" that she did not like between every sentence - "But if your boyfriend ever does anything to you, I will be the one slicing his throat in the same minute!" "First: Ezreal would never do anything to me! Second: He is NOT my boyfriend. Yet. You are a little paranoid, I hope this trip to Demacia will make you calm down a little." "I'm going there for a military mission that the prince wants to issue me. NOT on vacation." As Lux began to open her mouth to speak, Garen quickly answered before she could say anything - "No, you can't know what mission it is." "Ohh... There you are again, the meanie you always are... Anyways I wish you good luck and please, be carefull." "I will, plus I am not going alone. Galio and Xin Zhao are coming as well." Lux smiled as she knew that Garen was a formidable warrior and that he is be in good hands.

As they leave room, Garen closes it with his key, giving it to Lux - "Don't you ever give this to anyone, nor do you dare to get in there while I am on mission." "Promissed!" - They both smiled. "Leaving already?" - asked Ezreal with an ironic tone, while looking at Garen. Garen and Ezreal weren't really the best example of two grown civilized men as one couldn't even look at the other before filling himself with rage - "Why did you ask? You want to flirt with my sister?" - Garen couldn't escape that phrase without a slap in the face of his sister - "Thats what you would want haha - a Brother-In-Law like me!" - Garen, with the mark of his sister hand in his cheek, pointed his sword at Ezreal, screaming - "If you say one more joke I will cut you in half, here and now! Don't you ever try to mess with the Might of Demacia!" "What are you gonna do? Spin and scream Demacia while you chase after me? Well I am willing to see that!" - Ezreal prepared his magic bow and pointed it at Garen's face. Both of them were serious. They hated each other as much as Renekton hated Nasus - "You guys do know the two of you look like two brothers fighting... Cute!" - Lux had a smile in her face, while Garen and Ezreal were annoyed at that statement. They looked at each other once more and lowered their weapons. "Hmph I am leaving. Good bye." - Garen left for the front room, leaving Lux and Ezreal there alone - "He can be such a meanie sometimes..." "Sometimes? From what I know from him he is as mean as Shen when taunting us! That ninja... Gets me everytime." "Thats because you don't know him!" - Ezreal looked at Lux with a face that Lux could easily read - "You are not convinced are you..." "Nope. Anyways I came to search you to tell you I am leaving the Institute for a while as well." "WHAT? First my brother and now my second brother?" - Lux face was that of a sad puppy, almost melting Ezreal - "Y-You know it is job. The League has located an artifact and I have to find it. Not that I want to leave you alone..." Lux giggled - "Both you and Garen treat me like a little girl! Don't worry I will be okay. But promise me you will be carefull and that you will come back fast!" "I promise." - Ezreal departed to his room to prepare himself, leaving Lux looking at him at the door of Garen's room - "Second Brother... 1 year and half and I am only that to her..." - Tought Ezreal as he moved to his room.

-------------------------------------------------
Present - Rebuilt Minotaur Village
-------------------------------------------------

Ezreal is walking around the forest, looking for the Temple of the Minotaur. Having spent already 2 days in search of it, he begins to think - "Maybe it wasn't a great idea coming without a map..." - Tired, he sits on a tree's trunk. A hole opens on the floor - "What in hell was that? Was it the trunk that I sitted on?" - Ezreal inspects the trunk, finding a button - "I guess this is the mechanism that opens the temple... Clever." - Ezreal jumps into the pit. Down there he inspects the room. The paintings on the walls but, especially, the spears that were on the walls - "Looks like someone was here before me..." - a loud explosion is heard on the following room, startling Ezreal - "Looks like that person is still here..." - Ezreal rushes at the room, where he saw a hooded figure walk between two crushing walls, two beams shooting out of his hand, holding the two walls away from the hodded figure. "What the hell is happening here!?" - Ezreal was surprised at the amount of magical power in the room, which surprassed all that he had felt during his travel through the Great Barrier. The hooded figure, finishing walking through the walls, moves into the next room. "How am I supposed to get past those walls..." - Ezreal was sure that man wanted the Sword of Altaran for evil, and wanted to stop him - "Screw it! Trueshot Barrage!" - Ezreal summoned his bow, shooting a great amount of projectiles that formed a barrier that, to his surprise, held the walls open while they moved. The projectiles then hit the figure, a loud explosion was heard. "Direct hit!" - Ezreal tought he had taken down the man, but, as the smoke cleared, it was obvious that was not the situation. The man was still there, walking into the next room. Ezreal stood there, frozen, at the vision of a man remaining unscratched at his strongest attack.

The man moved into a big room. The figures on the walls telling the story of the Legend of the 5 Heroes. The room was adornated in rubies and gold. In the middle of the room, on a ruby pedestal, was the Sword of Altaran. The Minotaur who, even tough his kind hated weapons, used one in the fight against the Void Beasts. This Sword was the one he used, and that he infused his soul into, should Valoran ever need him again. The man walked in the direction of the Sword, picking it up, he felt his hands on fire. Throwing the sword on the floor with his hands filled with burns - "I see you don't want to help me. Your heart is still strong , even after centuries. Well that will not stop me... Altaran, the Minotaur, your power is mine now..." - the man then pointed his ring at the sword. From the ring a purple beam was shot, hitting the Sword - "Void of Mind..." - the beam turned red and the sword lost it's bright, red color. The man looked at his ring, whose eyes were red instead of purple.

In the other room, Ezreal was trying to discover a way to get into the following room - "The walls move too fast for me to run through, they are too strong for me to break with my magic and the distance is too long for me to Shift..." - a bright red light came from the following room - "Ah **** I have no choice but use the trick I have been training..." - Ezreal's gauntlet started shining yellow, the blue bow emerging from it - "Trueshot Barrage!" - Ezreal shot the barrage of projectiles at the walls - "Arcane Shift!" - Ezreal shined yellow, dissapearing from the place he was on and reappearing on top of the projectiles - "Hell yes its working!" - the barrage stopped the walls from moving, while moving at high speed through them while leaving Ezreal dizzy of the speed. The barrage goes into the room, once again hitting the man while Ezreal was still riding it. This time the man, with a movement of his hand, punched the barrage, making it explode, throwing Ezreal into a wall, next to the now color-less sword - "Ouch..."

Ezreal looked at the man that took the hood off. His purple eyes and the tattoo in his face scared Ezreal - "What do you want from me, explorer?" - Ezreal was shocked, the voice of this man was deep and echoed through the room, resonating in his ears again and again - "T-Thats what I should be asking you..." "Me? I came in search of the magic of that sword next to you..." - Ezreal looked at the colorless sword, feeling no magical presence in it - "Of course it no longer has any magic, as that magic is now in this little ring..." - the man showed Ezreal his ring. Ezreal got up and started running in the direction of the man, while shooting various Mystic Shots - "Shield of Emptyness" - a shield formed around the man, blocking the Mystic Shots - "Riftwalk" - hearing this spell being casted and the man dissapearing in a purple light striked the explorer - "Kassadin?!" - the man appeared behind Ezreal - "Kassadin? Don't you dare to compare me to that fool... Now answer me... Where is Mordekaiser?" - Ezreal felt fear, something he never felt in an exploration - "I don't know!" "You are a champion of the League so you do know... WHERE IS MORDEKAISER?!" - Ezreal was determined not to answer, fearing for what this man wanted from Mordekaiser - "I DO NOT KNOW!" "Bad answer... Fist of the Minotaur..." - the man's hand started shining red and punched Ezreal into a pillar, shaking the whole structure - "I hope you die here, worthless explorer." - the man teleported out leaving Ezreal there, almost unconscious - "Arcane Shift..." - Ezreal shifted out of the structure, while it all colapsed.

That was the first chapter and I would like to NOT thank my friend Ninjalucario98PT for the negative and innapropriate comments on me not telling him who the hell is that mysterious man...

Hope you enjoyed it and remember, give me feedback please ^^

DarkAngelo

11-28-2011

Very good, but add more detail, and split the quotes up. Describe the action scenes a bit more, they go a bit too quickly.

Elithik

11-28-2011

I like it! The one thing I would complain about is the slightly confusing way the dialouge is put. Garen versus Ezreal is funny. Keep it up!

ShailsTDSPT

11-28-2011

Glad to know my story is just as well received here as in the EU Forums ^^ both with some good feedback I will try to make the text richer ^^ meanwhile here are the chapters I published today at the EU Forums.

Chapter 2 - Where is Mordekaiser?

Great Barrier - Rebuilt Minotaur Village

The sun was high in the sky when the police force arrived at the Minotaur Village. One cop standed out, for she was a woman. Her sniper, ridiculous purple top hat and beauty made sure she would be noticed. She approached the police officers near the central tower and showed her badge - "Officer Caitlyn, every one of you are under my command. I want a relatory of what happened here." "Of course m'am. At 21:34, a man was knocked out in the Heart Road. Witnesses say it was a hooded man that shot what seemed like a purple ball of energy at the man after he asked him something. The mysterious men then teleported to the top of this tower thanks to what looked like a purple portal. The mysterious man looked at the forest and teleported out again." - Caitlyn was surprised when she heard of the man's abilities - "From the description I have 2 suspects. Did anything happen in the forest?" "Apparently yes. A woman was enjoying the night sky in the forest when she heard what seemed a building crumbling in the forest. I have already sent a team to investigate." - Caitlyn's face showed that she didn't like the answer - "You were informed to take no action whatsoever till I arrived. If anything happens to that team of yours, I will charge you for disciplinary action. I do not accept agents that do not know how to take orders. I want the address of that woman." - the officer, annoyed, but still realizing his mistake and the danger his men could be in, accepted Caitlyn's words - "She lives in the Horn Road, door 21209." "Good to see you are obedient. I will question the woman. Inform me if your team finds anything."

Caitlyn arrived at the address. She rings the bell and is greeted by a man who looked like he was in is twenties - "Hello, I am Officer Caitlyn. I came to interrogate..." - Caitlyn looks at the files in her hand - "Melinda Taurin." "Very well. She is my wife, let me call her. LINDA!" - The woman rushed at the door. "Yes? In what can I help you?" "I am Officer Caitlyn and I need you to answer some questions." "Oh... Is it because of the chaos of last night?" "Yes." "Okay... Come in please." Melinda guided Caitlyn to the living room, where both sitted and Caitlyn pulled of a note block and a pen - "Tell me, where were you last night by 21:30?" "I was in the forest, looking at the stars. I already said that to the other officers." "Yes but I wanted to hear it myself. Is it true you heard a loud noise while you were at the forest?" - Melinda's eyes started getting watered - "Yes... I heard a loud noise of what seemed a whole city crumbling... I tought the world was ending. I tought I was going to die..." - Caitlyn noted everything in her note block - "Sorry if I am being too emotional... But I am easily startled by loud noises and I was really scared last night..." "No problem m'am. A team is already investigating what happened last night. I am better joining them. Thank you for your time." "No problem officer." - Caitlyn left the house and headed for the forest while pulling out her radio - "Any news?" "Negative m'am. The team hasn't found anything but they have a clue." "Spill it." "The levels of magic around an area are surprisingly high." "That would be expected in the Great Barrier." "Yes, but these are out of proportion and weren't here last night." "Get a Magic Manipulator and manipulate the magic around the area. I am going your way, Caitlyn out." - Caitlyn began walking to the forest when she received more information via radio - "Officer, we have a body!" - Caitlyn was startled and quickly picked her radio - "What did you say?" "Let me correct myself, the victim is alive. Unconscious but alive!" "Call a medical unit and watch the victim, I am coming right your way!" - Caitlyn started running in the direction of the forest.

Caitlyn arrived at the site were the knocked out person was. Upon seeing the victim's blonde hair and exploring equipment she instantly recognized the person - "Ezreal... What is he doing here..." "He has a lot of exploring equipment with him so we believe he wa-" "Yes he was exploring, I would thank you if you only gave me vital, non-obvious information." - Ezreal begins waking up. He opens his eyes and looks around, spotting Caitlyn - "Cait? What are you doing here?" "Thats what I should be asking you. What happened here." - Ezreal tries to get in his feet, but ends up falling and screaming of great pain - "What is it?" "My back... It hurts too much..." "A medical unit is coming, but I need to you to tell me what you know." "I came here searching for an artifact... I met a man in the temple... I confronted him and he knocked me out with what looked like void powers..." "A temple? But there is nothing around here." "I shifted out of the temple before it all collapsed on me... I left the artifact behind tough..." - An officer startled Caitlyn from behind - "What?" "Excuse me officer but the magic manipulator arrived, as did the medical team." "Tell the medical team to send Ezreal to the Institute of War. He has got some vital information for the summoners. Turn the Magic Manipulator on at full power." "Yes m'am!" - Caitlyn looks at Ezreal again as he passes out again - "Ah hell... If you die I will kill myself to kill you again." - The Magic Manipulator, a machine that seemed complicated, yet was simple. Consisting of two crystals and circuitry, one crystal gave power to the machine to manipulate magic around it, sucking it into the second crystal, which was then used to build a Nexus at the Fields of Justice, was turned on. The magic was sucked into the machine, destroying an illusion that covered a whole ruined forest, with a ruined temple underneath it - "I guess we found the source of the loud noise..."

-----------------------------------------------
Five hours later - Institute of War
-----------------------------------------------

Ezreal wakes up in an hospital bed. The hard matress gave it away. He looks around frenetically, trying to find where he is. He quickly recognizes the Institute's infirmary. He looks to his left and notices a nurse. The black, tied hair instantly gives the identity of the nurse - "Akali... Why am I here..." - Akali turns around, looking at him - "Caitlyn and the police force found you at the forest next to the Minotaur Village. You were unconscious. She also said you had something important to tell the summoners." - Ezreal started getting up - "Don't you dare to move. You don't have anything broken but you need to rest. Also may I ask what happened at the forest for you to end up like that? Even Shen was surprised at the state you arrived." "Well I can't tell you. That is information for the summoners." "Really? You know I am going to find out anyways." "Right... Can you call Mordekaiser please? I have to ask him something." "As long as you don't get into a fight. I will send Kennen to find him." - Ezreal turned around, looking at the window, and at the sky, wondering who the man was, what he wanted from Mordekaiser, why he wanted the Sword's power but, most of all, how Lux was.

---------------------------------------------
Meanwhile - Unknown Location
---------------------------------------------

A portal opens at a dark location, impossible to see anything. From there a man appears, the portal closing behind him - "One artiface and soul collected... Four left..." - the man looked at his ring, his purple eyes focusing the ring. The tattoo in his face beginning to shine - "Tell me Altaran, where are your allies..." - the man paused, looking at the ring - "You still resist... I think I will need to infuse some loyalty on you... Where is Swimp's amulet? You refuse to tell me? Very well, I will test your strength then... on your kind..." - with a movement of his hand, the man opened a portal. Throught the portal it was possible to see a Minotaur at the Institute of War. The strongest champion of the League - Alistar - The Minotaur.

----------------------------------------------------
League of Legends – Birth of Legends
Chapter 3 – Bull-ying
----------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------
Institute of War – Garden
----------------------------------

The sun was already setting when the news of Ezreal’s incident arrived to the hears of Champions. Every champion was told to be careful with every individual that appeared to hold Void Powers. Kassadin and Malzahar were called to the Reflection Chamber, where the League would be able of exploring their mind. Alistar however, paid little to no importance to the warning. He was there, meditating, clearing his mind and soul after the match of celebration of the new Minotaur Village. Annie was in front of him, playing with her bear Tibbers while ignoring any advice the League gave him as well. Alistar opened his eyes, for a few seconds, but enough to see the worst.

A purple portal opened beside Annie and from there walked once again the mysterious man. He extended his hand in Annie’s direction and shot a purple ball of energy at her – “Null Sphere” – Annie turned around, as she saw the void energy coming in her direction, she screamed. However nothing happened to her, she was still there, alive, without a scratch. As she opened her eyes she saw in front of her a giant blue figure. Alistar turned to her to see if she was okay and upon seeing he had protected her successfully he turned to his enemy – “Who are you and what do you want?” – The man, facing Alistar, removed his hood and answered with an ironic tone – “Isn’t it obvious? I am your greatest fan and all I want is to see you in action!” – After saying this, the man’s hands started shining purple with energy irradiating from them.

Ezreal was sitting on his hospital bed as Mordekaiser entered the room. Ezreal signed to Akali for her to leave. As soon as the door closed behind Akali, Mordekaiser began speaking – “What do you want from me, explorer?” – Ezreal looked at Mordekaiser and back to the sky – “On my exploration I found a man that had void powers. He stole the magic of a valuable artifact. However, what confuses me the most…” – Ezreal turned to Mordekaiser – “… is why he wanted to know about your location so much.” – Mordekaiser looked at Ezreal with a surprised face, that couldn’t be seen thanks to his helmet of heavy metal – “Void powers and searching for me… it could only be that fool…” – Mordekaiser tought, before answering Ezreal – “I have been to the void once. I made many enemies there… It could be one that came to take revenge of a beating.” – Ezreal looked at Mordekaiser. He wasn’t convinced but he knew he wouldn’t be able of taking any information from him. That was a job for the summoners.

Suddenly a loud explosion was heard, Ezreal looked outside to see Alistar sustaining the attacks of the mysterious man, while defending Annie – “Hell, its him!” – Ezreal panicked and tried to get up, falling in the bed again – “I am useless…” – Mordekaiser’s eyes focused the figure – “It is him…” – Mordekaiser thought to himself.

“Get out of here Annie!” – Alistar yelled to the little child. Annie nodded, as she ran away – “A heart of gold, like every minotaur… I will have fun…” – The man shot one more ball of energy before teleporting to a farther distance. He extended his hands in Alistar’s direction, a ball of energy formed. Bigger and more powerfull than the others, with a more intense light – “Null Sphere.” – The man sent his spell in Alistar’s direction, while he braced himself for the worst. A loud explosion was heard, the man thought to himself – “The League limits your power within the Fields of Justice. That is not your full power… Show me your true strength so I can have some fun…” – The smoke cleared, from it appearing Alistar, charging at the man, knocking him against a wall, breaking it – “Don’t mess with the bull OR YOU GET THE HORNS!” – Alistar screamed at the man. The man got up, looking at the wall, as it regenerated itself – “The League will be a powerfull opponent…” – He then turned to Alistar – “Is that all you got?” – The man looked at his ring, whose eyes began shining red – “Heart of the Minotaur” – the man’s eyes turned bright red as he charged at Alistar punching him the face, knocking him back.

Alistar found himself in a dark place. He couldn’t see anything, other than the white portal in front of him. He stepped in, finding himself in Minotaur Village – “My village…” – Alistar saw a Minotaur form in front of him. This Minotaur faced Alistar – “Yes, our village.” “Where is the Institute, where is my opponent, who are you!?” – The Minotaur faced back from Alistar, looking at the village – “I am Altaran.” – Alistar face showed shock as he looked at the Minotaur – “One of the heroes of the Legend?!” “Exactly. I am sure you must have heard that we, “heroes” as you call, have imprisoned our souls within our weapons and most valuable belongings. I imprisoned mine within my sword. However, the individual you are fighting, removed me and my power and imprisoned me on his ring.” “How can I free you?” – Altaran turned to Alistar – “You can’t. My soul is now stuck in the ring, and the only way of freeing me-“

Alistar wakes up, sitting on a floor, the wall regenerating behind him. He look ahead to see the man heading in his direction – “Looks like I need to give some obedience lessons to Altaran so he doesn’t speak with anyone…” – Alistar, barely getting up, responded with fury – “Free Altaran, or I will free your heart!” “Big words for someone small…” – the man managing to make Alistar feel fear for the first time, looks up at him – “Tell me, where is Mordekaiser?” – Alistar, not understanding what the man wanted, responded with another question – “What do you want from the Master of Metal?” “Tell me WHERE IS MORDEKAISER!” – the man punched the wall behind Alistar, breaking it completely. Alistar, not losing his posture, responded – “Right behind you.” – the man turned around, seeing nothing. He looked back at Alistar, grabing his hand that was going to punch him and throwing him in the air – “Wrong answer.” – Alistar was high in the sky when the man teleported to the front of him, grabbing him by the neck – “Nether Grasp” – the man started seeing Alistar’s mind, stealing his thoughts and memories however, before he could find the information he wanted, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. The man let Alistar fall on the ground, causing a crater. As he looked down he saw a Netherblade trespassing him – “Kass…a…din…” – the man fell on the floor as Kassadin removed his blade from the body. Kassadin’s eyes showed fear and hate for the man he just killed, or that he thought he killed. The wound in the man’s body disappeared, and this got up, facing at Kassadin – “You really thought you would kill me, worthless mortal?” “Give me the Ring of the Void Mind and I will let you go away without much pain.” – the man looked at his ring and pointed it at Kassadin – “This one? Why would I?” – Kassadin teleported behind the man, but was greeted with a punch that knocked him unconscious – “Weak as always…” – the man face back at Alistar, that was starting to get up – “You thought I forgot about you? Sphere of Nulification.” – the man shot a ball of energy, ten times stronger than an Null Sphere that hit Alistar. Not a scream was heard as Alistar fell on the floor – “My job here is done. Time to find Swimp’s amulet.” – the man teleported out, leaving Alistar and Kassadin on the floor. The other champions and summoners arrived at the place of the fight just as the man left.

Ezreal was looking at Alistar from the infirmary – “Not even Alistar matched his strength… Mordekaiser… WHO IS HE?!” – Ezreal turned around, searching for Mordekaiser, finding no one – “He left…” – before Ezreal could thing about what just happened, Lux charged into the room – “Ezreal, are you okay?!” – Ezreal looked at Lux – “Why do you ask obvious things? Do I look like I am okay? Two champions were just knocked out by a stranger, me unable to do anything because of the wounds that same stranger inflicted on me before stealing the artifact I was going after.” “I was just being well-mannered. I am sorry if I didn’t come earlier but I was at Demacia and came back today. I just arrived.” – Ezreal’s face of fury turned into that of sadness – “No, I am sorry. I just had a bad night and day…”

Alistar and Kassadin where brought into the infirmary where they were inspected by Kennen, that upon ending examining the two champions, turned to Akali – “Kassadin’s state isn’t that bad. He might have some trouble getting up after that beating but he has nothing broken. I cannot say the same about Alistar. He has a few broken bones and he will probably stay knocked out for a few hours after that battle. You should call Shen to check on Alistar to see if he doesn’t have anything wrong.” – Akali nodded to Kennen as she left the room to call for Shen. As Kennen was about the leave the infirmary as well he heard Ezreal, who had Lux sitting by his side – “Any idea when I can get out of here?” “As soon as you manage to get up…” – Ezreal tried to get up, once again falling on the hard mattress – “…which should only happen in a few days.” – As Kennen ended his phrase, a huge grin filled his face, followed by a small giggle – “When I get out of here you will need to examine yourself…” “If you ever catch me! YATA!” – Kennen turned into a ball of lightning and ran out of the room – “That rat…” “Calm down, you will get better soon.” – said Lux in an attempt to calm Ezreal.

Meanwhile, Malzahar was being interrogated by Caitlyn in the Chamber of Reflection. The room gave Caitlyn the ability to read Malzahar’s mind, helping her understand that their enemy was not Malzahar, nor anyone that he could remember. The summoners also came from talking to Ezreal. The man’s identity was still a mystery, but he wanted the artifacts of the 5 Heroes, and it wasn’t to put them in a museum.

Kassadin wakes up middle night. He gets up and recognizes the infirmary. He goes outside to look at the stars – “Who is the man that seeks to destroy balance?” – Kassadin turned to his left, where he saw Shen – The Eye of the Twilight.

Ammaris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2012

More! I've been waiting! Haha!