Twisted Treeline Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneMightySchlong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

I’ve come across a problem in3v3 matches. I play 4 to 5 of them a day, and there is a recurring pattern; if no team is clearly in the lead, or hasn’t already won, by the twenty minute mark, the game will go on for about 50 minutes. This is because it is so incredibly easy to defend on Twisted Treeline. I think that if we explain this to Riot, some changes could come of it. Take this thread to give your own ideas, but first, I have one of my one. First I will give the idea, and then I will explain why I think it is valid.
I think that the first time an inhibitor is taken; an additional 4 Super Minions should be released down that lane. Now let me explain why.

• If a team was Aced before the other team took an inhibitor, they will have all respawned by the time the minions get there

• Riot is trying to make the game more offensive. This update would help reward aggression while punishing pure defense.

• This would open up more strategy to the attacking team. They could choose to push hardcore with the mass of super minions or attempt a split push and push the other lane. Either way, more options are on the table.

That is why I think this would be a good idea, but it is also open to change. Let me know your ideas.

Invis Phoenix

11-26-2011

honestly, im surprised they even made a seperate forum section for TT. Really though no changes are going to occur, its going to be neglected and horridly unbalanced, allways. I used to be an avid TT player but it just got old.

Riot loves to give up on things, and they wont make TT an exception

OneMightySchlong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Yeah, makes me sad.

Hostile

11-27-2011

The only time i find this a problem is when lets say Team A destroys top and bot first turrents and they just keep pushing and pushing to tower and stay in lane, when they do this all its doing is feeding Team B allowing them easy farm and easy defending, but if Team A instead of pushing they jungle non stop til Team B is over extended so they are able to gank them, then if you happen to get a kill or 2 then push hard get a turrent and inhib then just go back to jungling til they over extend and then do the final push. (by jungling instead of pushing you will be gaining alot of gold compared to the other team, increasing your advantage the longer they just turrent hug to the point where your team is fed enough to just tank the turrent w.o minions)

~wrote this at 4am so if it doesnt make sense let me know haha cause i had to reread it like 10 times finding just wrong wording and phrasing xD

Romram

11-27-2011

It sounds like you are playing passive. Say both team are equal in the number of tower and inh that are down and if both teams are just defending then what's left is the jungler/dragon. Ward important places, go jungle, get dragon and if the other team is doing the same set up some ganks with wards. At this point the only problem you should have is turtling.

Dueliest

11-27-2011

I have also posted a thread along the same lines here if your interested:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1524685

Frosty716

11-29-2011

move spawn pool farther from nexus turret.
the towers already gain increasing armor pen per minute.
game timer is stupid.
i suppose you could move the tower to the other side, but i mean cmon, it would be tooooo ez mode to backdoor that with just 2 wards.
/thread

mrtwinklyRAWR

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
The only time i find this a problem is when lets say Team A destroys top and bot first turrents and they just keep pushing and pushing to tower and stay in lane, when they do this all its doing is feeding Team B allowing them easy farm and easy defending, but if Team A instead of pushing they jungle non stop til Team B is over extended so they are able to gank them, then if you happen to get a kill or 2 then push hard get a turrent and inhib then just go back to jungling til they over extend and then do the final push. (by jungling instead of pushing you will be gaining alot of gold compared to the other team, increasing your advantage the longer they just turrent hug to the point where your team is fed enough to just tank the turrent w.o minions)

~wrote this at 4am so if it doesnt make sense let me know haha cause i had to reread it like 10 times finding just wrong wording and phrasing xD
that is the plan if you know how to play this game xD
basicly if your not new at this game you find that when your fighting with your minions against a enemy minion wave a enemy champ and a enemy turret it doesnt work to well compaired to jungleing

Spectreality

11-29-2011

By the time you get to the 20-25 minute mark, one slip up by the losing team decides the game. At least one guy on your team should be able to tank turrets also. Once you get the center turret down or the enemy screws up and you kill one of them without dying, it's GG.

TT is great. I don't understand why people don't play it more often when they want a short game, especially compared to Dominion.