The End of 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagemon

11-26-2011

Riot,
You only cater to the 5v5 players. You make champions that are stupid broke and let them free roam the map as they please. There are too many dumb champs that you can't ban or counter them all. You refuse to nerf champs like Tryn and Lee Sin. You don't give us a draft pick option to at least BAN the champs no one wants to play against. Give us a break. Some us don't WANT to play these champs. We want to develop skill and mastery. We don't want to have to play certain champs to at least have a shot at winning this map.

Get it TOGETHER!

Timestop

11-26-2011

Been playing Twisted Treeline since August 2010. Never stopped, still the best map in my opinion. I'm perfectly fine with only 10-15 champions being viable. I think it still requires way more skill than SR.

I've been practicing dragon control for a year now because that's the only viable strategy is to control dragon. Dragon is too OP in that map, because it gives like 900 gold collectively to your team and a lot of experience. It makes champions like Lee Sin way too strong. The meta will never change until we see some TT changes. I'm waiting.

1ring

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timestops View Post
Been playing Twisted Treeline since August 2010. Never stopped, still the best map in my opinion. I'm perfectly fine with only 10-15 champions being viable. I think it still requires way more skill than SR.

I've been practicing dragon control for a year now because that's the only viable strategy is to control dragon. Dragon is too OP in that map, because it gives like 900 gold collectively to your team and a lot of experience. It makes champions like Lee Sin way too strong. The meta will never change until we see some TT changes. I'm waiting.
Are you kidding? Why would you want the meta to change? It is great!

deathtree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-27-2011

maybe they could change the purchasable items like they did with dominion?

Desocupado

11-27-2011

Or starting at higher level/gold.

Sam

11-27-2011

Or lets not change anything! and rank so we can ban all the OP champs so nobody can be able to use them! And just play really smart, know when to get wards, when to initiate and etc

T0MMY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Or lets not change anything! and rank so we can ban all the OP champs so nobody can be able to use them! And just play really smart, know when to get wards, when to initiate and etc
^ this

TwistedBeardLine

11-27-2011

So.. my problem is this. Blind Pick 3s is a joke and how the hell am I gonna learn when playing those? Most people I'd wanna 3s with hate it cuz they don't wanna learn it. So how are newbs to 3s supposed to get into it? Failage in 3s hurts WAYYYY MORE than failage in 5s. Just saying

fr0zt

11-27-2011

I agree they need Draft Mode for 3s.

Sarah Rowen

11-27-2011

If they add a draft mode to TT it'll be even more painful to get a match. x(