Kilo's Art Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilobytten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

In celebration of the new fan art forums, I've decided to repost my fan art here, including League of Legends related comics from my ongoing webcomic Looking For Fail. I've split this up into parts to keep everything organized.

1st post: General Fanart, skin ideas, champion concepts
2nd post: Snippets of Looking For Fail, my online video game comic about bad PuGs.

For more ARTWORK:
http://riftmaker.deviantart.com/

For more COMICS:
http://lookingforfail.tumblr.com/

1st image - "Fear of the bark " - Maokai vs Lux on the Twisted Treeline map
2nd: Cute Twitch
3rd: Karthus as a Yordle
4th: Hatless veigar
5th: Maokai skin concept art - Bog/Swamp Maokai. Features a will'o'the'wisp to replace his lantern. Alternatively, could replace saplings with wisps.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Not bad...though why do Karthus and Veigar look animal-esque?

Kilobytten

11-26-2011

Looking for Fail is a illustrated collection of PuG (party up group) stories gone terribly wrong in video games.

I love stories and if you have a terrible PuG story you'd like to share, submit a story using the Ask feature on my Tumblr (or just send me a note on my DeviantArt and let me know! If I like it I'll draw it as a future comic. Be sure to include your summoner name or an alias so I can give credit to you for the story.

Here's some LoL related comics from Looking for Fail. You can view the full comic at http://lookingforfail.tumblr.com

Kilobytten

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
A friend asked me to draw Karthus as a Yordle and to draw a hatless Veigar. Yordles are known to have a bit a fur so... voila.

Ganelon

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Well, Veigar is a yordle like Teemo or Rumble, we've just never seen his face.

Kilobytten

11-28-2011

Added some more comics. Next comic will be up tomorrow.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

11-28-2011

Lol, I really like the "Looking for Fail" comics, especially the ones with Irelia in it. =)

Kilobytten

12-27-2011

Updated the comics section. Enjoy!