Evelynn is gamebreakingly overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xevelion

10-28-2010

Seriously, an Evelynn op thread? Do i rly have to look up your elo or should i just assume unrated..

Juubjuub

10-28-2010

I like when people think Eve is bad. I don't have to fight them for a champion that gets me easy kills every single game.

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

If you don't know what this thread is about don't post saying that the OP is bad. You have no idea what he is making fun of if you think this thread is serious. This is a classic and new people are going to ruin it just because they're uneducated in the history of LoL.

Edit: Just to keep this thread alive and to stray off bads here is the thread he is making fun of, the thread that got panth nerfed into the ground, the thread made by a former council member turned into forum clown - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151795

Jath

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSpotlight View Post
I have the urge to just start cussing out people....

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT, don't post saying that the OP is bad if you have no idea what he is making fun of. This is a classic and new people are going to ruin it just because they're uneducated in the history of LoL.

Edit: Just to keep this thread alive and to stray off bads here is the thread he is making fun of, the thread that got panth nerfed into the ground, the thread made by a former council member - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151795
Hilariously, I didn't know what he was talking about either, but I wasn't even going to say anything or judge. Then when I found that post someone linked, I just freaking cracked up. It was awesome. So glad I read on.

Backdoor Brian

10-28-2010

Herro.

LiFTeDyourFACE

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twigg View Post
I completely forgot about that post. Noticed 'O Donnell isn't council anymore. Or was he never council and I'm just a ****** with horrible memory?

EDIT: Just saw the quoted post above mine. Yep this was the ****** that was Council. Since he's not council anymore they should buff panth now :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jath View Post
Hilariously, I didn't know what he was talking about either, but I wasn't even going to say anything or judge. Then when I found that post someone linked, I just freaking cracked up. It was awesome. So glad I read on.
This.

Grasps

10-28-2010

ATTENTION TROLL FEEDERS

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151795

THAT^^^ is what OP is making fun of. Quit ****ing buying into this bull****. Seriously

Hiviki

10-28-2010

cool story bra

Elbo444

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSpotlight View Post
If you don't know what this thread is about don't post saying that the OP is bad. You have no idea what he is making fun of if you think this thread is serious. This is a classic and new people are going to ruin it just because they're uneducated in the history of LoL.

Edit: Just to keep this thread alive and to stray off bads here is the thread he is making fun of, the thread that got panth nerfed into the ground, the thread made by a former council member turned into forum clown - http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=151795
Hmm, I didn't realize ODonnell got demoted

P.S. This thread is so full of fail, except for OP, 8/10 OP

Japanadian

10-28-2010

wait what? eve is so easy to play against, she's trash imo