Evelynn is gamebreakingly overpowered

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShubNiggurath666

10-28-2010

Wait.. Evelynn is OP now?

What happened to people queue dodging if you picked Evelynn? Now she's OP?

lol

Juubjuub

10-28-2010

Evelyn is a fantastic champion ( my favorite to be completely honest.)
People just hear that she is bad on the forums and when they go to play her, they do it wrong and immediately lump her in the category of "worst hero."
It is quite like the culture of fear phenomenon...
Eve is good for many reasons, but her one draw back is that she (most) of the time requires at least a 2-3 man pre-made team to REALLY reach full potential.

I usually sit in a lane until level 5 where I purchase Boots of Mobility and run off to mid lane to ALMOST 100% of the time get a kill for mid or myself. Then I head towards bot, now level 6 and with her stupid awesome ultimate, to get at LEAST 1 kill.

All she needs literally:

Boots of Mobility
Or if you are feeling extra cheeky Sorcerer's Shoes.
Then Sheen.

Thats it....really.
I always grab a Deathfire next to guarantee myself a one hit kill pretty much on any squishy in that game, and if there are too many tanks, I grab myself a void staff and I am set.

She can DOUBLE stun if performed correctly. She can nuke and reduce magic resist substantially on a single target. She moves in and out of battles like a mist.

If you end up scaring the other team with your firs gank, you can sit in the fight running around at 500 MS, spamming the ever loving christ out of Q.

and everytime you kill someone you move faster, gain back a huge sum of health, and kick people faster.

She is awesome and I cant wait for the unnecessary buffs.

Plus I love having people laugh at me on the other team and then performing open heart surgery on them with my sickle boots 8 minutes in the game.

Tap dance surgery anyone?

Juubjuub

10-28-2010

Also, oracles does nothing.

Oracles is WAY more preferred over people grabbing wards.

When you buy oracles and I play Eve, you basically place a huge target on your head and I simply call out in Skype:
"So and So needs to die first." it doesnt matter if you can see me if I run in like a kenyan land a huge nuke on you and a Deathfire blast and my team noms you up.

I only have difficulties when multiple oracles are obtained or the other team wards correctly and inventively.

SLB Exxel

10-28-2010

****, I made a "Twsited Fate is gamebreakingly overpowered."

Downvoted into oblivion, I guess some people don't get the joke :/

Lestatx3

10-28-2010

cool story bro

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2010

Good to people know how to check thread dates.....

muffinsrforever

10-28-2010

u just did one on tf that got flamed and the eve thread gets up votes?. This community is strange...

Swampf0x

10-28-2010

Tried way too hard.

Lexstrus

10-28-2010

she teleports around the map, though you never see her coming

Liquidone

10-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyrven View Post
evelynn is everything the old twisted fate was x2.

-impossible to lane versus in a 1v1 situation if the evelynn is a competent player. Ravage deals far too much damage and counter harassing is nullified by heal.
-an ultimate that gives stupid amouts of movement speed (for no energy!) and ensures a kill at level 6, every time.
- impossible to stop from snowballing, and then impossible to 1v1 if shes anything more than 1 level higher than you
- does a burst aoe for most creeps hit points that does more to the one closest to it!
- impossible to run away from

its really plain rediculous. She is beyond s-tier in so many ways, and in the hands a competent player literally breaks the game. No hero stands a chance versus evelynn in the laning phase, and if they want to get xp they will probably have to give up first blood, essentially losing the game bc massive snowball.

New league of legends meme imo.
07-02-2010, 04:33 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzamkablam View Post
yes
10-28-2010,12:40 pm

123456 ... 7