Tryndamere build for 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Allize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

start with brawlers gloves and 2 pots after that go for bezerk greaves and a zeal asap followed by a bf sword then a vamp scepter (can get earlier if you want) into phantom dancer to the infinity edge to the bloodthirster ftw

Sam

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allize View Post
start with brawlers gloves and 2 pots after that go for bezerk greaves and a zeal asap followed by a bf sword then a vamp scepter (can get earlier if you want) into phantom dancer to the infinity edge to the bloodthirster ftw
Doesn't even work . troll

ShirakFaeryn

11-27-2011

Why Phantom before BF sword? I'm a fan of building more reliable dmg. If the situation only allows me to hit them for a couple seconds, I want those hits to count the most they can. My build is usually Wriggles->zerkers->zeal->BF->crit cloak->infinity->Phantom.

Stormseeker442

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Lantern, Treads, IE, PD. Game over. rofl
the hell would u get a lantern he already does 1100 crits lanterns useless

getdunked92

11-27-2011

Greaves infinity edge 2x bloodthirster 2x phantom and your set

KingofAvalon

11-27-2011

Pft. just to what every other trynd does these days. take smite, rush wriggles, farm all day, ????, profit.

DrammaLamma

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirakFaeryn View Post
Why Phantom before BF sword? I'm a fan of building more reliable dmg. If the situation only allows me to hit them for a couple seconds, I want those hits to count the most they can. My build is usually Wriggles->zerkers->zeal->BF->crit cloak->infinity->Phantom.
TT is about controlling the jungle.

zeal / PD let tryn jungle faster than BF / IE

your order of zeal->BF is good (IMO) but BF->zeal would slow jungle clears

after you have zeal it's more a question of how the game is going & if a faster jungle clear earlier on will be more worthwhile than dmg in a team fight.

HutangLancar

11-29-2011

never hear tryn with rabbadon is OP...

New World Chaos

11-29-2011

It doesn't make a difference what you build as trynd.

Pro tip: Play a real champion.