Trying to do homework, help if you know lots about Macbeth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarshana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Anaphora is when something is repeated over and over. This usually occurs right before a song or a climax. So read a bit and find something that keeps repeating itself over and over.

Charles Barklius

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
Scan the book for all of them at the same time, it's not hard. Why the hell would you scan the same book 10 different times?

So instead you want us to scan the book for you? Or did you think we know Macbeth by heart and can remember it all off the top of our heads?
Scan each page for a metaphor, anaphora, alliteration, simile, allusion, hyperbole, antithesis, apostrophe, personification, oxymoron, and metonymy all at the same time.
Ya ok buddy, didnt know you were a supercomputer.

mukmanX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Alas poor YORICK, i knew him, horatio

BrainStorm

11-26-2011

^Wrong play.

Ballawatsch

11-26-2011

I think this is one, it's not in iambic pentameter but the anaphora is still there.
Act II Scene III by the Porter lines ~ 35-37

Therefore, much drink may be said to / be an equivocator with lechery: it makes him, / and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him / off; it persuades him, and disheartens him;...

Act V SceneVII
Siward lines 4-7

This way, my lord; the castle's gently rendered:
The tyrant's people on both sides do fight;
The noble thanes do bravely in the war;
The day almost itself professes yours,
And little is to do.

Little is to do for Malcolm but much to do for you and me. I've got my own homework to get back to.

Dang forums....

Mjaxon

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Scan each page for a metaphor, anaphora, alliteration, simile, allusion, hyperbole, antithesis, apostrophe, personification, oxymoron, and metonymy all at the same time.
Ya ok buddy, didnt know you were a supercomputer.
OP is a D student confirmed.