C'mon, a pantheon rework! C'mon riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrispyCoffee

Senior Member

11-25-2011

Dude he is way too Item dependent for decent damage and his surviveability is non-existant. HE needs a change/Buff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killzerz

Senior Member

11-25-2011

DERPDERP. I love it when people look at Pantheon and Master Yi and think, "Yes, lets itemize for damage not survivability!" Maybe next time you should go Atmogs, Merc Treads, AotL, BT, Youmuu's/BT and see how that works instead. Doesn't need a change scrub, needs people to shut the hell up and learn to play him correctly. If anyone needs to be within melee range to kill (other than Tryndamere) you better build them as tanky-DPS instead of straight DPS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-25-2011

He already got a rework so ya....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gekigengarR2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-25-2011

but hes too weak right now compared to other AD champs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyCoffee View Post
Dude he is way too Item dependent for decent damage and his surviveability is non-existant. HE needs a change.
I don't find his damage to be low in relation to his utility. If Grand Skyfall was still global, I'd let it slide. But with GS being mainly an unreliable, very long CD small (the damage is tiny compared to other ults), I'd say that his other 3 skills need a buff.



Most champs can utilize every skill they have over the course of a battle, even if situational. Even Annie's shield or Shaco's box (Or TF's Destiny/Gate/whathaveyou) has their places. But seriously, have you ever seen Pantheon use GS in a battle? I've only seen it used to change lanes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalarepa

Senior Member

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
DERPDERP. I love it when people look at Pantheon and Master Yi and think, "Yes, lets itemize for damage not survivability!" Maybe next time you should go Atmogs, Merc Treads, AotL, BT, Youmuu's/BT and see how that works instead. Doesn't need a change scrub, needs people to shut the hell up and learn to play him correctly. If anyone needs to be within melee range to kill (other than Tryndamere) you better build them as tanky-DPS instead of straight DPS.
It's nice set, but who would let you farm for Atmogs, when before getting it, you do 0 dmg and have 0 sustainability. Any popular top lane bruiser will just keep forcing fights with you, slowly win the lane (because he does dmg without items and heals himself - you don't) and eventually will deny you from farming.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarepa View Post
It's nice set, but who would let you farm for Atmogs, when before getting it, you do 0 dmg and have 0 sustainability. Any popular top lane bruiser will just keep forcing fights with you, slowly win the lane (because he does dmg without items and heals himself - you don't) and eventually will deny you from farming.
I usually end up going spell spammer with Panth, getting CDR through masteries + runes, and nabbing just a smidgen extra from item. Sure, lots of people attempt to outlane you. But as long as you have plenty of mana to spare, not many people would dare to fight you after getting poked repeatedly by Spear Shot (that shiznik hurts).
I don't even bother stunning people before I HSS them. I just Spearshot, HSS, Spearshot again, and THEN stun (and run like hell).

I still think he's on the weak side though. The new life steal thru mastery is nice, but that doesn't fix everything. (I never get it either, cuz I roll with 9/0/21). If I have to fight someone up close for real, Improved Surge is usually plenty to make them think twice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrispyCoffee

Senior Member

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
DERPDERP. I love it when people look at Pantheon and Master Yi and think, "Yes, lets itemize for damage not survivability!" Maybe next time you should go Atmogs, Merc Treads, AotL, BT, Youmuu's/BT and see how that works instead. Doesn't need a change scrub, needs people to shut the hell up and learn to play him correctly. If anyone needs to be within melee range to kill (other than Tryndamere) you better build them as tanky-DPS instead of straight DPS.
Yes, Rush Warmogs and do no damage. Good, Smart Idea. you're sure to get kills that way


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryden7

Member

11-26-2011

I absolutely refuse. A Pantheon rework would change the whole champion. We don't want to change the champion, we just want to make him viable. I made a thread about it not too long ago, but it got buried. The three things that would fix him with be a longer stun duration, a faster fall time or cast time on his ult, and bonus defensive stats when he uses his ult so there is a high risk high reward instead instead of coming in and instantly dying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryden7 View Post
I absolutely refuse. A Pantheon rework would change the whole champion. We don't want to change the champion, we just want to make him viable. I made a thread about it not too long ago, but it got buried. The three things that would fix him with be a longer stun duration, a faster fall time or cast time on his ult, and bonus defensive stats when he uses his ult so there is a high risk high reward instead instead of coming in and instantly dying.
I don't think his stun needs to be longer. It was super long before because HSS used to take that much longer to complete. Now that HSS takes shorter time to channel, it doesn't need to be quite as long.

Personally, I think Grand Skyfall is the culprit. It's in an odd place. Sure, it's great for ambush, and getting back into a battle (so that he can die there..).