were did urgot go

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shurkin

11-26-2011

i mean rly? i havent seen one in like forever

InFAMOUS GrimJaw

11-26-2011

He is like Vayne only really played when they are free for the week and then for a little after that then they go back in hidding.

NationsCake

11-26-2011

I think he's on vacation, but I heard some rumors that he's on the biggest loser.

Wofford

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NationsCake View Post
I think he's on vacation, but I heard some rumors that he's on the biggest loser.
hope he doesnt read this

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

He's very powerful early game, but you have to press that advantage or he falls off hard late game.

N0vaFlame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

I still play him. He's a lot of fun, and has a very unique playstyle(that might be why people don't play him though). Quite possibly the best anticarry in the game, and probably the only one who isn't an assassin.

Flipsy

11-26-2011

i bought him thinking he'd be fun and good to play late-game, but he isn't. damage falls off very quickly. Not a fan.

Luckyone001

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSays View Post
i bought him thinking he'd be fun and good to play late-game, but he isn't. damage falls off very quickly. Not a fan.
He can do incredible amounts of damage from an incredible distance early game. You gotta use that. Urgot is even a good 2v1 .. his early game is really really good.