TankingTowers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KkerrLegends

11-26-2011

Just had a game in where i lost couse a ramm tanked my nexus tower and yi ate it, we couldnt do nothin becouse ramm wasnt even dmged by the turret and yi ate it in a sec, i know turrets got a dmg stack if dmging same ppl but that lost mine was stupid couse i was winning, ramm and yi just tanked towers and won

Sam

11-26-2011

Exhaust Yi.

Relik Bloodlor

11-26-2011

Well it IS RAMM, and hes kinda super tanks, just one of those thing that makes this map diff.
I mean a similar argument can be made about thyn killing towers in 3 hits ya know?

Sam

11-26-2011

Ignite Rammus.

Slappy The Goose

11-26-2011

So what? Whats the problem? Sounds to me like its a team problem and not TT's problem..

thalelar

11-29-2011

hate to break it to you but that is what rammus is known for other tanks can do it too . maybe not quite as good at it , but they can .( each tank has things they do better than another . just like any champ of a certain class compared to another . ) it is a game that is part of it towers wins games . not your kill score remember that . i have done it a lot . one thing about that though it is all about timing so i suggest you try a couple tanks , so you know when they will try to do it .

Furikurifan4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Just had a game in where i lost couse a AP yi tanked my nexus tower and ramm ate it, we couldnt do nothin becouse AP yi wasnt even dmged by the turret and rammus ate it in a sec, i know turrets got a dmg stack if dmging same ppl but that lost mine was stupid couse i was winning, ramm and yi just tanked towers and won

Djinn Tzubakii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

BUFF TOWERS lol..

Ozmega

11-30-2011

fail troll

YamiBelgarath

11-30-2011

While it is true that tower damage could use a small buff since their damage was designed before the tanky meta occurred, honestly if you're playing the game right, especially in 3v3, two enemy champions should never be attacking your turrets without contest. If you can put any bruiser or carry under that turret, Yi shouldn't even be able to get close to finishing a turret (maybe 3 hits if he's lucky) and honestly you should be killing Rammus in team fights. I've fought against Rammus quite a few times, and while he's a pain if he can back door you, he makes up for it by being pretty easy to nuke- I just have Kat kill him every time fight and he's too busy dying to bd.