Long waiting time on more than 3 team players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faetris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2009

Faetris, Dauf and Samanok were our names. This was at about 3 PM PST. Dauf decided to go do something else and Samanok and I queued almost instantly.

littlebigclint

10-02-2009

I am queued with kekaw and thrayn right now. Sitting at 5 minute queue.

Cpypcy

10-02-2009

me (random) + aigore (random) + kelsoo (ashe)
GMT+1

khindjal

10-03-2009

i was queued with Somi and w4rbear at 11pm (GMT+4).

Amethyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2009

i'm here waiting again

weird today i played with 3 friends and the game just goes fine we waited like 2 mins

but now we are waiting 5 minutes (and no sign of getting a game)

18:20/ 6:20PM UTC

darkyoshi, zurtlo and horu

i hope somebody fix it soon

zerfman

10-04-2009

From my experience i get the longest q's when playing with 3 or 4 players when there is a big difference in summoner level and or supposed ELO rating. i have played a hundred or so games past level 30 and i play with my friends who are all roughly level 15 with not the greatest w/l ratio i know this isnt all that elo is based off of but i think it can be used as a very rough approximation. i myslef have never experienced a 30 minute q but i deffinitly have had numerous 10 minute ones.

in particular last night it was me(zerfman) and 3 friends (spacekase)(APhsychoticMoose)and (Lincoln) multiple 10 minute q's we are all on riot time

endersbane

10-04-2009

me and my pals have this problem all the time. 3-4 people will take 10 mins or more. char names are endeross, jamen, midnightwulf, spacepyrateryoko

Faetris

10-06-2009

happening again now at 3pm PST. Went from less than 1 minute queues with samanok and myself earlier to 10-15 mins queues with samanok, dauf and myself.