Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Long waiting time on more than 3 team players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faetris

10-02-2009

Faetris, Dauf and Samanok were our names. This was at about 3 PM PST. Dauf decided to go do something else and Samanok and I queued almost instantly.

littlebigclint

10-02-2009

I am queued with kekaw and thrayn right now. Sitting at 5 minute queue.

Cpypcy

10-02-2009

me (random) + aigore (random) + kelsoo (ashe)
GMT+1

khindjal

10-03-2009

i was queued with Somi and w4rbear at 11pm (GMT+4).

Amethyzt

10-03-2009

i'm here waiting again

weird today i played with 3 friends and the game just goes fine we waited like 2 mins

but now we are waiting 5 minutes (and no sign of getting a game)

18:20/ 6:20PM UTC

darkyoshi, zurtlo and horu

i hope somebody fix it soon

zerfman

Recruiter

10-04-2009

From my experience i get the longest q's when playing with 3 or 4 players when there is a big difference in summoner level and or supposed ELO rating. i have played a hundred or so games past level 30 and i play with my friends who are all roughly level 15 with not the greatest w/l ratio i know this isnt all that elo is based off of but i think it can be used as a very rough approximation. i myslef have never experienced a 30 minute q but i deffinitly have had numerous 10 minute ones.

in particular last night it was me(zerfman) and 3 friends (spacekase)(APhsychoticMoose)and (Lincoln) multiple 10 minute q's we are all on riot time

endersbane

10-04-2009

me and my pals have this problem all the time. 3-4 people will take 10 mins or more. char names are endeross, jamen, midnightwulf, spacepyrateryoko

Faetris

10-06-2009

happening again now at 3pm PST. Went from less than 1 minute queues with samanok and myself earlier to 10-15 mins queues with samanok, dauf and myself.