Long waiting time on more than 3 team players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpypcy

10-02-2009

When i play solo or with one friend waiting times are within approx time, but it gets seriously bugged with 3 or more players waiting for match. Can you fix it?

IsDonIsBest

10-02-2009

agreed - >5 mins each time with 3 players.

Cpypcy

10-02-2009

We wait 10-25mins each! Only 5 when we're lucky. Really lucky, that's so annoying.

khindjal

10-02-2009

indeed. last night me and 2 friends played LOL for 3.5 hours of which 1 hour was spent in the queue. as i type this we have just started for tonight and have been in the queue for 10 minutes already!

Rokudan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

The Council

10-02-2009

Weird. I have much quicker queue times with 4-5 players than I do with 2-3.

Mecklin

10-02-2009

Pretty sure there is a bug with 3 player premades. I have waited for over 30 min. Once one of us drop, the other 2 get a game quickly.

Coffein

10-02-2009

Fix it already... over 10 minutes waiting times are hella annoying

HighFive

10-02-2009

Thanks for the feedback with this guys! Keep on giving us feedback if matchmaking times are ridiculously long for Team Matchmaking.

BB-331

Faetris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2009

Yesterday went from queuing 1-2 minutes solo and with a partner to 10-30 mins with 3-5 person queues. Today same thing except with our group of 3 we have been waiting over 40 minutes now.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

10-02-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Faetris, you are in the queue right now? What summoner names are you queued with?

If you guys get long times, please let us know what time you are queued (and timezone) with and WHO you were queued with.

I repeat myself a lot with this request, and really hope some of you guys getting >30 min queue times respond!