Interested in playing games on TT...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackMage212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

... In blind picks for the most part. What should I need to know/how can I prepare myself for it? I've played one game on it, but that was at summoner level 15 or so.

good job chimpy

11-26-2011

i'll leave it to the pro's but really all you need to know is pick lee sin, tryndamere, or singed to win in blind pick, shaco works well also, remember this to "always get dragon it is the best thing on TT!"

p.s.(ehh also i will put this in to try and make solo que better, JUNGLE JUNGLE JUNGLE JUNGLE, we need them in solo que even if you are not wanting to it is much better than everything else you could do)

Boo

11-26-2011

the rule of thumb is the team with a jungler beats a team without one. a good shaco destroys in solo queue because not a lot of people know how to play against someone that constantly ganks

Havelox

11-26-2011

I think for blind pick its pretty inaccurate to say "pick these three champs and always win"

Its blind pick, I've seen people play Lee sin, and feed. Same with Tryn or Singed.

I always blind pick with Cass or malphite, ww, Trundle. None of them even close to T1.
Me, and the people I que with have fun. And its blind pick.

Just try and find builds and strategies you like, synergies with allies, and enjoy yourself.

Sam

11-26-2011

GP all day. No lie.