Nobody listens!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormseeker442

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

So there was a tryndamere! (WHAT A SUPRISE) top solo against our teams Fizz
So, me (playing rammus) I suggested we 2v1 him, and he was like TOTALLY against it, (the 2 bot 1 top auto is so stoop). In ranked 3v3 so ez to counter tryndameres farm when u have smart ppl. But now fizz stupid.
He would always back leaving me to 1v1 trynd making him get farm, he would NEVER jungle with my (FFS IM A TANK, i sit there with shell while he kills) They leave me to ward and tank.
So me getting carried away I went dodge boots 1st gp/10 shell, then thornmail, then sunfire. I went to heavy on armor and suffered against there swain badly.
Then after the game the said they where reporting me for unskilled, spam, and something else, i think it was feeding even though I was 5/7/13. And the fizz was 1/7 blaming me for feeding trynd.
How do you get your team too cooperate and try something new???

Life Is Sleepin

11-26-2011

Make friends. Play with them.

Valkyrie17

11-26-2011

^^^^^^

HappyBlackFriday

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormseeker442 View Post
So there was a tryndamere! (WHAT A SUPRISE) top solo against our teams Fizz
So, me (playing rammus) I suggested we 2v1 him, and he was like TOTALLY against it, (the 2 bot 1 top auto is so stoop). In ranked 3v3 so ez to counter tryndameres farm when u have smart ppl. But now fizz stupid.
He would always back leaving me to 1v1 trynd making him get farm, he would NEVER jungle with my (FFS IM A TANK, i sit there with shell while he kills) They leave me to ward and tank.
So me getting carried away I went dodge boots 1st gp/10 shell, then thornmail, then sunfire. I went to heavy on armor and suffered against there swain badly.
Then after the game the said they where reporting me for unskilled, spam, and something else, i think it was feeding even though I was 5/7/13. And the fizz was 1/7 blaming me for feeding trynd.
How do you get your team too cooperate and try something new???
if trynd is op why dont u play him youself?

SoTHaVoK

11-28-2011

Swain in 3v3? What elo are you playing at?

Stormseeker442

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHaVoK View Post
Swain in 3v3? What elo are you playing at?
blind pick normals, If i play ranked with team then I dont have this problem because everyone knows what to do, but normal people are oblivious

SoTHaVoK

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormseeker442 View Post
blind pick normals, If i play ranked with team then I dont have this problem because everyone knows what to do, but normal people are oblivious
Lol @ the dislikes, i was gonna say swain isnt very strong without blue buff

iMeeseeks

11-29-2011

most ppl who play TT dont really know whats going on. lately ive been playing a jungle fizz in TT and my teammates harass me the whole game. they say 'jungling is useless in 3v3 bro' but its obviously not, a controled jungle in TT wins the game, i always get terrible randoms