why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trulls Rohk

02-09-2012

I like it because there are two less players to worry about. on our team and theirs. Less people not making mia calls, less people feeding. less people to rely on to get that win. honestly not even trying to troll or qq it just makes the game smoother and easier

I Barricade I

02-09-2012

As many said, more impact to the game per person, as well as a larger element of strategy and a shorter lane phase with more importance placed on teamwork, as well as the lack of "boring" or "filler" roles.

Gogkiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Faster game, more xp/ip (since im lvl 26) can dominate if you have a good team.. TT sucks if u do blind pick and ur teammates dont know what the word "Team Work" means...

taco rulez

02-12-2012

i like 3vs3 better only two lanes and its more easy to avoid ganks
easy to lvl feeders

SexualHealingz

02-12-2012

It is fun because mordekaiser es #1

Narcmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

I sometimes don't have time to play a 30-50 minute SR game whereas TT games are usually only 20-30 minutes. I have played a 50 minute game though. Those ones suck!

Shaidyn

02-12-2012

I love TT for a few reasons.

1) It's a smaller map. I hate having to spend a minute or two getting from point A to point B in the other maps.

2) Fewer people means less likelihood of people being idiots.

3) I like the dynamic between ganking on the two lanes. It's much easier to set up from and harder to escape from ganks.

4) I like how HUGE an impact wards make on the game. If everybody on your team has a ward down at all times, you're basically going to win.

Things I don't like:

1) Some champs are very unbalanced on the smaller map.

2) Jungling is randomized.

3) Riot doesn't give a fig about the map.

Hyura

02-12-2012

It's great because of the faster pace of the game and it ends faster too. Sometimes I just play on match per day, I prefer that one to be really quick. But I have played one match that ended after 75 minutes.

Nykidemus

02-12-2012

Level 1 teamfights are fun. You feel like you affect your team more. Different champs are good on it due to the different creep and lane setups. I generally play whatever game mode the champ I feel like playing is best on.

DarkPercy

02-12-2012

Less team dependent, shorter games, different gameplay and champion picks. Fun. etc.