why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadoshiMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2012

Becuz I took an arrow to the knee

DivineDisrespect

02-04-2012

i dig the game mode its a lot easier less stressful, so i play it when im takin breaks from sr

Xin Kaishek

02-04-2012

Twisted Treeline when played the way it was intended to be played (no turtling or picking of Trynd) is awesome. It is held back by some flaws but I believe that they will be fixed in this calendar year because the TT community is coming down hard on Riot, and Riot has given some clues that they are paying attention to TT complaints more than before. I think last year they just tried hard to get Dominion out and stable so they put balancing TT on the backburner.

Anyway, I like TT because:
1. It's faster paced
2. Easier to get together a group of three friends than a group of five
3. The map is more appealing and dark and a nice shift from the generic look and feel of SR
4. Requires much more coordination than SR because the map is small, so team fights happen often and it isn't uncommon for aces to happen multiple times in a single game.
5. While teamwork is huge, the actions of a single player can completely change the game's outcome. You feel more rewarded when you win because the victory has a lot to do with what you did.

With Draft Pick normal mode, Co-op vs. bots, and a few other updates, TT will be one of the most popular game modes. Its only problem is a lack of support.

Supa Fly Coolio

02-05-2012

i like how in most of my games the action starts straight from level 1. that's the 'meta', you try to gank or win a fight at level 1, the most common way being going to the bottom lane brush. why risk this? why bottom and not top? no one knows, it's just the way 3v3 works. going around the jungle at level 1 and trying to catch someone, afraid to bump into 3 enemies, excitement already, not passively farming from level 1 to 10 like in 5v5.

it's easier to carry because you're 1v3 of the team rather than 1v5.

Twilight Monkey

02-05-2012

Harder vs good players, faster paced and different meta

MrDixon

02-05-2012

I Only have 2 friends :|

Swiftblood

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDixon View Post
I Only have 2 friends :|
I lol'd so hard from this

PurpleURP

02-07-2012

alot easier to get three people to act cohesively especially in solo queue than five

SoleSoldier

02-09-2012

It's faster paced than 5v5.

Moon Huffer

02-09-2012

faster paced
3v3 fights are funner than 5v5, less chaos.
i like champ meta better... kinda sucks SR meta is mainly what effects buffs/nerfs...