why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Profiler14

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

It's funner, less of a "meta", more teamwork, more action than SR, not as much of a farming stage.

Saitam

Recruiter

12-05-2011

The gameplay is just so tight and focused. In Summoner's Rift, there are a number of things you could be doing at any time, and all of them are pretty worthwhile. This is a good thing for 5v5's, but Twisted Treeline is just a totally different flavor.
You need to ALWAYS be evaluating the best possible action to take in 3v3's. Help your teammates, gank an enemy, kill jungle mobs, head back and heal? The choice between any of these four things is life and death in Twisted Treeline. It's been said before, but contributing 1/3 of the force of your team instead of 1/5 of the force makes every player and every action more weighty, and leads to a much more rewarding game, in my opinion.

iAlwaysDieNoob

12-07-2011

lanning phase in sr so **** boring

and running back to lane after shopping, omg so boring

i want bam bam action with similar game play of dota, ttl delivers

Killfear

12-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyMaker101 View Post
the brush check is stupid sometimes. ppl really need to pay attention to the enemy team when the game is loading and look at their summoner spells, it could be obvious that you will lose the brush check and it ll be smarter not to do it if the other team has 3 exaust and an ignite and you have 1 exaust and no ignite
my teams always assess whether to brush check or not... there are lots of dirty places to catch a solo heading to lane, or to overwhelm 3 v 2
Yes. Gotta check the load screen for what is the optimal strategy for a 1st blood.

Chzy

01-30-2012

If anyone is reading this, I thought it a good chance to make my point. There is a select group of summoners who are PASSIONATE about Twisted Treeline. We are banding together because we love it dearly even with it's glaring flaws. I hope this sentiment reaches the staff at riot.

And I love treeline because I feel it is even more fast paced than dominion. Ganks start immediately and are always on the table. If you miss an mia for even 3 seconds, someone is in hot water. The intensity draws me back over and over.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2012

I like being ignored by Riot.

BDurinationONyou

01-31-2012

i like the TT because you can have a bit more OP team comps in a smaller environment

Nevermorezorz

01-31-2012

You feel more useful in the team and you can carry easier.

D4RK3W0LF

02-02-2012

level 1 teamfights.
oh and teamfights at level 1 too.

Mr Mad Cow

02-04-2012

I love it because: smaller team size, easier teamwork.
I hate it because: It is more unbalanced than a colossus in sc2. (zing! take that IdrA!)
but srsly riot doesn't give 2 ****s about TT.