why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gildim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

its fun ...
not much else to say really i main tanky dps always have and always will it just makes me happy to play with other tanky dps players to see if i compete up to them

Artificial

12-04-2011

Honestly I believe Twisted Treeline brings out the skill in a players. Tight and small with 4 less people, I like TT a lot. Bout the only thing I play.

getdunked92

12-04-2011

3v1 is escapable 5v1 is awkward also i dont like 20 secs of running to get into battle

BariSaxi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

because it is the only map i can play lee sin good on, i just can't seem to get SR lee down unless jungling

Corben158

12-04-2011

Faster pace, only have to deal with potentially 2 bad people instead of 4, and I have more of a pull in the game than 5's

Ghonosyph

12-04-2011

5v5...lets see... communication wins games, wards win games, and smart play rewards much better on 3v3. 10 people ... mostly trolls vs 6 people ... much more communicating goes on in 3v3 than on a 5 v5... and the smaller more intense fights, reward for playing well and short losses if you dont. Unless some Dbag Prihk decides to click no on the surrender so the already fed trynd /shaco can farm even more and win 25 minutes later because that ONE guy got called a noob and butt hurt at his sheet play ... yep

TouchPadPr0

12-04-2011

It's faster-paced and more fun. Better monsters imo, except no blue buff :'(. Also, I like the fact you can't just have 5 people come after you, leaving you minimal chances to escape like in sr. The size of the map also contributes to enjoyment.

Reinhartvampěre

12-04-2011

i just like the map, and the jungle and buff of it, also, and dont downvote me for this pls XD i love the tanky dps wars, and the 1v1 situations are very common, also you can play in solo quoe and carry games easier (you are 1/3 of the team not 1/5). I just love it

Bendial

12-05-2011

Games are quicker and there's less chances of getting an AFK troll

SlappindaBass

12-05-2011

its great because its smaller and faster paced, the jungle creeps are placed alot better than on 5v5, the dragon and lizard in particular are fun to fight over, if they would put a frekin draft mode in so we could ban op heros like tyr,rammus, sing it would be my main map. one more complaint is the super turret in the back has to much range and it makes it very hard to end a game sometimes