why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borygmos

11-28-2011

TT dosnt have much passive gameplay of just sit and farm, that being said i dont think its a negligable factor in TT just different, when i premade (and i try to make this happen in solo queue) i like 1 ranged or mage bot that just wants to farm, someone with ranged or that feels confortable 2v1 if the need arises, top needs to be someone who can help jungle ether by clearling his minion waves fast to lurk around in jungle or by being able to go threw walls, its very easy to force ther jungler out by simply having 2 in ther!

Wards are infinitly more valuable on 3v3 imho, simbly because of how much of an important area they cover, being able to protect dragon and red and also stop ganks from bot or jungler all at the same time is so powerful! pink wards also play a huge factor, youll find yourself in games where both teams are constantly buying pinks to fight for vision control at dragon

the map is unforgiving. simply dying 2-3 times is recoverable in 5v5, im 3v3 its almost always a loss, you have to be on your game and co-ordinated right from the get go

Controling jungle is key to winning a 3v3 match and is VERY VERY active from wards to ganks to clearing speed, every factor that can give you an edge is not only wanted but needed, you dont have the option of falling back to a recover rout when the other team clears jungle, and you constantly have to be worried about ganks, it is very active and very rewarding when done right

Dragonbone Sofa

11-28-2011

Level one bottom bush fights.

HerrJon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

Level 1 team fights. Almost everyone does it. In SR, it's usually only 2v2 if that, and it only lasts about 15-30 sec before minions get there. I love getting aces before minions even show up, can win a game right there.

Also like the smaller size, I don't feel so alone an venerable while laning b/c my teammates are a short walk away. (however, so is the enemy, so mia's are super important)

B00nes916

11-29-2011

i only play TT. i find its easier to carry 2 nubs instead of 4. less chance to get a bad player. easier to control the map and know where everyone is. i can kill a whole enemy team easy. shorter games. more games, more points. different play style. different choice in characters.

zensandman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

Shaco has a way easier job with boxes because it forces the enemy team to go to their base's wall instead of mid jungle making help much less likely to come soon when you're ganking.

LtVidic

11-29-2011

I enjoy'd TT as a beginner because it was easier to master the strategy of some characters against 3 heros rather than 5. Also learning enemy heros is easier on a smaller level. But now i mainly play because its a bit easier to snowball/pubstop in 3v3 haha

Ecuadorian

11-29-2011

always get trolled in 5v5

Killfear

11-29-2011

love the teamwork, love the fast pace, love the small horizontal map, plus its a great place to learn a champ for SR.
the standard 1 top 2 bot or reverse (if you are lucky) is very similar to 2/3 the map in SR... eyeing the map, being on guard at all time, expecting the eventual gank -- and seeing the opportunitiy for your own ganking squad-- its a great way to learn a champ for preparing to SR with. I kinda feel like its a step up from Dom towards SR in "laning strategy" where SR is total skrimmage start to finish, TT requires the duo lane and jungle mechanics which transition well into SR games.

Realyst

11-29-2011

Your poll is really stupid, but I'll write my answer anyway. 3v3 is far more fun than 5v5 because in 3v3 I can easily arrange 2 other friends to play with. Even if my friends aren't online, it's a great feeling to know you have a far stronger outcome on the game with 2 less downs kids on my team.

MHDante

11-30-2011

Only viable map for Yi.

12345678 ... 10