why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladrius View Post
It used to be faster paced and shorter for me than SR.... then the whole "kite minions into fountain for 20 minutes and maybe come back at the 1 hour mark" strategy became popular.
only baddies have a problem with this

last 3 times people have turtled vs me

they added maybe 5-10 minutes to the game

not an hr

seriously how the **** does that even happen

i will admit it's happened maybe once or twice, and i've done it to people with my teams

but it's very rare if you know what you're doing

deathtree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-27-2011

1. Players have more value ad control over the game
2. Can easily get across the entire map
3. horizontal map layout makes it easy to see no matter which side you're on
4. faster pace

Desocupado

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
faster paced
its smaller
Less chaos as there is a reasonable number of players.

xRyZ

11-27-2011

Less cc so I like the different team comps in 3s.

dirkDiGgYDIGGLER

11-27-2011

1. Because you are 1/3 of the team you directly contribute to your team's success more often and rarely loose because of something beyond your control.

2. You can be the fed badass on TT with just a level or two advantage and a bit of gold, you don't need to farm your lane for 30 min to get an advantage you feel comfortable with.

3. There isn't really a laning phase in TT so much as there's times your less likely to be ganked and times you're more likely to be ganked. The 20-30 min PvE phase except for jungle ganks in 5v5 is one of the biggest turn offs to me.

4.Your laners can move around more for kills since the map's smaller and it's not completely devastating to your laner's farm to pull out for the lane for a min and help gank or clear the jungle ahead of their respawn or whatever.

5. Level 1 fights are common. Choosing your comp with the level 1 fight in mind is actually something you have to consider and pick/avoid fights accordingly. Getting a strong level 1 team = good early jungle/map control.

Boo

11-27-2011

easier to coordinate teams, easier to play with op champs, etc

Sarah Rowen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Fast paced; way more agressive play due to ganks; and no laning forever! Specifically the third.

Slashinghardest

11-28-2011

In TT I feel kills are more rewarding and smaller tactical advantages make a larger difference. I play with 2 irl friends but we don't play a lot so we prefer to play just 3 of us on 1 team so we don't have to rely on other members or get pulled down by other members.

Ichiztus

11-28-2011

#1 : It's an amazing different gameplay that has nothing to do with SR. The team must be different and some champion that are gods of SR are just not good in TT.

#2 : When you are 3 don,t do 5v5, do 3v3. Shorter, no noobs guarantee and you'll be having a better teamplay.

#3 : Trolling? I guess, sometimes it can be fun when you are premade but never do this when not.

#4 : In fact, never play alone in this gamemode, it sucks like hell...

#5 : Noobs find it easier to start than SR, you don,t get rapped. But now with Coop vs A.I i saw some 9 wins lvl 30... TT will become less and less popular i think.

Nimikos

11-28-2011

TT has a faster pace, different team comps, and has less of a laning phase than SR. I think it's actually more fun overall. It's also because it's easier to find 2 friends to play with rather than 4.

1234567 ... 10