why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragranzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

It's smaller, fast paced, more action packed and yeah the fact that the team is smaller is great cuz along a good partner u can even win a 2v3 i've done it pretty much times, and is a faster victory than in 5v5 if played right no need to be jealous of the ip rewards in 5v5 cuz is easier in aprox the same time a victory in TT than a defeat in SR. nuff said.

Lullabye

11-26-2011

Less of a cluster ****, more action, faster game.

Jfzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

For me is kinda easier, cuz it requires less coordination than SR

Hostile

11-26-2011

Ive always prefered 3vs3 > 5vs5 because of the map, in 3vs3 the way the camra is its easier because you can see more left and right which you need. but in 5vs5 you have to scroll up and down most of the time and the screen just seems to small and not able to see the view i think should be seen. i think if they changed it so you could zoom out farther i would play alot more 5vs5 but til then im happy with 3vs3

Sam

11-26-2011

Quick, Fast Pace. No farming lane forever, gotta react more quicker, need timers and just its really fun

Relik Bloodlor

11-26-2011

Quicker, like the maze feel of it, team work is more important and so is communication, it feels more agro but its way more important not to die as you are a 1/3 of the team not a 1/5, I hate baron nasher, no blue buff, side to side not top down, aside for thyn the meta is looser teams with odd picks are still viable(no one has to be support and hate it ect.), you get to see some champion synergys that never get to play out in 5v5, you last longer in team fights(not buy much but a little), some ability's are so much better on TT than SR, and finally because you only have 2 team mates you will have a hole in your team that needs to be filled buy items or team work it just makes me think more.

Slappy The Goose

11-26-2011

3v3 is an easier team to manage than coordinating 1/5 or 2/5 stupid retarded feeders on SR. If one of your teammates suck, you can give him/her advice or simply tell them to camp at the turret.

dallas duh sexy

11-26-2011

the level one fights

Caladrius

11-26-2011

It used to be faster paced and shorter for me than SR.... then the whole "kite minions into fountain for 20 minutes and maybe come back at the 1 hour mark" strategy became popular.

lystroka

11-26-2011

Because it is smaller and faster paced

123456 ... 10