Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Aryian: The Eleven Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabal

07-01-2010

10/10 would rage again

BerserkSoul

07-01-2010

It was a nice try but there are some things that need to be fixed and nerfed but you were creative and just giving your suggestion. 5/5 for trying/creativity 10/10 for making people spas out over nothing and 5/5 for making this thread even with the constant risk of idiots trying to piss you off. so you get a 20/20

RazorEdge

07-02-2010

I personally don't see anything wrong with suggestions,actually I'm always interested in seeing new champ suggestions.

but yeah...some things have to be fixed...

I'll suggest some champs my self but I'll try to draw them too :P

Etem

Recruiter

07-02-2010

no...

are you 12?

Gilfer

07-02-2010

Quote:
Tampawns:
Replace Cross Slash with Cross Burn. It's very fitting for an Aryan champion.

Lol, nice to see someone sharing the same line of thought. +1

Axoren

07-02-2010

Eleven Master! All his stats are 11 and no one plays him because he always gets 11 deaths before rage quitting.

Therachon

07-02-2010

Well i would draw her up but i am terrible drawer but in all respect u know she may be OP,, but then again i had the idea and posted it at 1 am after 23hrs of no sleep... So she would be a unique char to play and thank all the ppl who have respect for ppl trying to get some new, interesting, champs in LoL.

sweatersDC

07-02-2010

Most champs only go to ten. But this one goes to eleven

Alternatively: I'm twelve and what is this

SuchIsLife

07-02-2010

Quote:
Axoren:
Eleven Master! All his stats are 11 and no one plays him because he always gets 11 deaths before rage quitting.

But he also starts at level 11. Why would you not want to start with two points in your ultimate? Granted, having 11 hp does present a problem....

Seargent Hatred

07-02-2010

Quote:
Therachon:
Well i would draw her up but i am terrible drawer but in all respect u know she may be OP,, but then again i had the idea and posted it at 1 am after 23hrs of no sleep... So she would be a unique char to play and thank all the ppl who have respect for ppl trying to get some new, interesting, champs in LoL.

Because female elves are a new and exciting character idea.