Jungling in solo queue = win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrWish

07-01-2010

Out of all my games that i've played , mostly in solo queue , When ever i jungle or we have a jungler and other team doesent , we usually win.

The reason is because you start out with a huge advantage of lvls.

Anyone else feel the same way , when ever i run junglewick or jungle shaco we usually win.

/discuss

D SlowKing

07-01-2010

Yup, Jungle Amumu or udyr.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

ive found in most cases sparing jungle shaco jungling actually causes losses, there may be a level advantage but alot of times the side solo gets pushed back and if the other sidelane somehow fails, your ****ed

Corran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

Depends on your elo and team comp. For my games, I often convince my team to go jungler hunting. It's quite fun to get a level 1 kill off them, or just screw their game enough to throw off their jungling.

xApeZillax

07-01-2010

The game has a maximum amount of xp and gold you can earn in a certain time frame. Having 1 player in the jungle and 1 player fairing well in a 1 v 2 lane means your team is getting more possible xp and gold. Since team fights in this game are decided by;

1/3 Player Skill
1/3 Team Comp
1/3 Items

It's really no wonder why a team with an undisturbed jungler will win more often.

Dlittlejohn

07-01-2010

ME:

Most played Champ: Warwick +32 wins.

Number of times not jungled: ..2?

Kamiel Rovi

07-01-2010

whenever i see shaco i just run the enemy golem and ping, if no one comes to gank i usually just run by to reveal the nest early and then run away.

GoRiLLaH

Recruiter

07-01-2010

Depends on your team. If the the team mate can 1v2 without problems, than your at an advantage. If not, your pretty screwed if you use Warwick. Guy can't lane worth two drops of monkey piss.

The SHP

07-01-2010

typically jungling is worthwhile to the team if possible. However, the jungler needs to know when to leave the jungle and help, and junglers are often extremely predictable and easy to gank. If they're not cautious, they can easily end up feeding and cost the game.

long story short, the jungler needs to have common sense, which isn't present in more players than you'd think

rekrn

07-01-2010

As long as you have somebody on your team who can 1v2 a side lane then yes. Otherwise no. If you let them push that tower down then the laning phase ends before your jungle can be of use and you are at a serious disadvantage.