Void Stone Atk Speed Bonus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLoudsoft

07-01-2010

Does anyone have the numbers for it? How is the damage converted into atk speed?

Epityr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

Hmmm. Last I checked it only gave 100% mana recovery and builds into a perseverance.

It has attack speed now!? WTF BRO

cLoudsoft

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epityr View Post
Hmmm. Last I checked it only gave 100% mana recovery and builds into a perseverance.

It has attack speed now!? WTF BRO
Lol, what? o.o

Yurixy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

rofl i thought that he was talking about Void (Kassadin) converts magic to atk speed... lol

Epityr

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurixy View Post
rofl i thought that he was talking about Void (Kassadin) converts magic to atk speed... lol
He probably is, hahahah.

Yurixy

07-01-2010

oh wait... is this about Kassadin?

Yurixy

07-01-2010

hm interesting thread (except for the strange "void stone" word) but im interested too in know how works that atk speed transform

RaspyTurnover

07-01-2010

15% of the damage you take from skills so 100 damage /should/ convert to 15% more attack speed.

Yurixy

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toidiedud View Post
15% of the damage you take from skills so 100 damage /should/ convert to 15% more attack speed.
if u take 1k damage u get 150% atk speed ? wow

RaspyTurnover

07-01-2010

Thats what it /should/ convert to if it was that was the flat conversion.

ATM however I'm pretty darn sure it does some weird algorithm that is not just 15%.