@Riot, regarding the Jungle changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeutschMaster

11-25-2011

Yes, I know one of you pops your head in here at least once a week.

I just saw the patch preview, and I am somewhat concerned.

There are really only 4 mobs that are tweaked specifically for twisted treeline. Those of you not familiar with this these mobs are: Wraith buff, Wolf buff, Dragon buff and red.

I saw in your patch preview that Jungle mobs are being changed. This made me wonder if the mobs not listed above are being changed on TT, if they won't be changed or if they will be automatically changed without consideration. It's quite troublesome for a person who plays junglers almost every ranked game.

Thanks for reading.

Koldheartedjsp

11-25-2011

i kinda hope so. double golems spawning and get green buff at lvl 1?

then again that'd completely lower the effect of the actual buff camps and make it less worth while to be there the moment they spawn

sealzilla

11-25-2011

Faster jungle re spawn times just what trynd needs

Stehve

Recruiter

11-28-2011

^^

James755

11-28-2011

I very highly doubt that Riot would do anything to Twisted Treeline.

T0MMY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2011

can't wait to see if there is another update to TT... Last one I remember is the Bottom bush update that gave us 1 bush instead of 2... *troll face* i miss those two bushes...

Felza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2011

the jungle is rediculously hard now -,- I was renek with the brutalizer, vamp scepter, dorans and boots of ludicity with 2 redpots. even with the pots open, the dragon killed me. I was at level 12

DeutschMaster

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathLOL View Post
can't wait to see if there is another update to TT... Last one I remember is the Bottom bush update that gave us 1 bush instead of 2... *troll face* i miss those two bushes...
I remember when there was brush right above redbuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feza D Yudoracil View Post
the jungle is rediculously hard now -,- I was renek with the brutalizer, vamp scepter, dorans and boots of ludicity with 2 redpots. even with the pots open, the dragon killed me. I was at level 12
I actually haven't tried the jungle yet, I'll keep you informed.