@people who say Tryn is op on 3's comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corben158

11-25-2011

lol yeah hard counter till trynd hits soraka 3-4 times and she is dead.

Stormseeker442

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenHeavens View Post
The silence from Soraka actually prevents Tryn from slowing, healing, spinning, or casting his Ultimate.

I've found that the best counter for Tryn is Rammus. I've been playing Rammus lately (about 7 games, and I just bought him last night) and I've had no problems with Tryndamere. Only one game did I have an issue with him, but we were able to shut him down mid-late game due to good taunts, powerballs, silences, and stuns from my teammates. Tryn isn't as big of an issue for me now, unless he is fed early game then he takes some catching up.

The best way to counter Tryndamere is to out-jungle him. Always take two people into the top jungle. Have one person defending lane, take two people up to top jungle and wipe out/ward the buffs. Tryndamere is always powerful because he always has some sort of buff. Control those and silence his ass; no more Tryndamere problem.
umm its this Arranged team or Random, because randoms like to get eating my tryndamere and never try un-orthodox **** to counter him, I'm playing rammus too now just because of trynd with exhaust to slow his atk speed and ignite to hopefully catch him after god mode, I need some work on my rammus as im so far 0/1 against trynd, however im doing great against all other ad carried!

good job chimpy

Recruiter

11-26-2011

for those that say that tryn is op on TT, you have not seen me play! I will make you scream with rage against how stupid my mistakes are that i somehow always seem to make when playing tryn, but not anyone else nooo! everyone else is a good champion for me but tryn, good god i suck with him and will more than likely feed the other team before managing to kill anything. So anyone want to see a bad tryn?

Empress Hilary

11-26-2011

I've ran Soraka against top lane Tryn and I can devastate him. My team has identified it as a hard counter for early game. You can deny him so hard that he has to go back twice before you go back once.

AmishBreakfast

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Hilary View Post
I've ran Soraka against top lane Tryn and I can devastate him. My team has identified it as a hard counter for early game. You can deny him so hard that he has to go back twice before you go back once.
I've seen it done, too. Mute counters the lvl18 endless rage tower dive like a boss if the caster has good timing.

Dragranzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenHeavens View Post
The silence from Soraka actually prevents Tryn from slowing, healing, spinning, or casting his Ultimate.

I've found that the best counter for Tryn is Rammus. I've been playing Rammus lately (about 7 games, and I just bought him last night) and I've had no problems with Tryndamere. Only one game did I have an issue with him, but we were able to shut him down mid-late game due to good taunts, powerballs, silences, and stuns from my teammates. Tryn isn't as big of an issue for me now, unless he is fed early game then he takes some catching up.

The best way to counter Tryndamere is to out-jungle him. Always take two people into the top jungle. Have one person defending lane, take two people up to top jungle and wipe out/ward the buffs. Tryndamere is always powerful because he always has some sort of buff. Control those and silence his ass; no more Tryndamere problem.
U are my new favorite person, I totally relate with what u said, i play rammus too and as long as my team is not a pair of retarded noobs I have no problem with trynd, the secret is harassing him hard early, then when i bought decent armor items thornmail and rammus W pretty much rock him trynd's ulti?? just powerball out let him chase u and then come back before the powerball ends ignite him and watch him die, problem??

Slowlight

Recruiter

11-26-2011

Tryndamere instantly receives fury and becomes immune to death for 5 seconds during which his health cannot go below 1 health. This move is usable even when stunned, silenced or suppressed.

Drag3nvx

11-26-2011

Slowlight is correct.

I believe the only time he can't cast his ultimate is during a knock-up and that is it.

Really you just need an exhaust or Nasus for his Undying and you will be fine

Tryn is undeniably one of the, if not the best champion for 3v3's, but he can be beat.

Sam

11-26-2011

Tryndamere can ulti on everything fyi, nasus gets owned beginning/mid game. thats why he's useless. you got to farm Q, takes too long. So tryndamere is really good, but got a flaw, he gets CC'ed from stuns and slows hes gone. Thats why taunt from rammus is the best on him. CC/ARMOR, op.