@people who say Tryn is op on 3's comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frosty716

11-25-2011

Has never played Soraka. That MR shred Q spam, armor buff, and silence. Talk about hard counter.

1ring

11-25-2011

No, tryn still wrecks soraka. Silence? Does next to nothing to tryn. Armor buff? Helps, but not that much. MR? Why would tryn need MR with his 6 second god mode?

FallenHeavens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

The silence from Soraka actually prevents Tryn from slowing, healing, spinning, or casting his Ultimate.

I've found that the best counter for Tryn is Rammus. I've been playing Rammus lately (about 7 games, and I just bought him last night) and I've had no problems with Tryndamere. Only one game did I have an issue with him, but we were able to shut him down mid-late game due to good taunts, powerballs, silences, and stuns from my teammates. Tryn isn't as big of an issue for me now, unless he is fed early game then he takes some catching up.

The best way to counter Tryndamere is to out-jungle him. Always take two people into the top jungle. Have one person defending lane, take two people up to top jungle and wipe out/ward the buffs. Tryndamere is always powerful because he always has some sort of buff. Control those and silence his ass; no more Tryndamere problem.

Koldheartedjsp

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenHeavens View Post
The silence from Soraka actually prevents Tryn from slowing, healing, spinning, or casting his Ultimate.

I've found that the best counter for Tryn is Rammus. I've been playing Rammus lately (about 7 games, and I just bought him last night) and I've had no problems with Tryndamere. Only one game did I have an issue with him, but we were able to shut him down mid-late game due to good taunts, powerballs, silences, and stuns from my teammates. Tryn isn't as big of an issue for me now, unless he is fed early game then he takes some catching up.

The best way to counter Tryndamere is to out-jungle him. Always take two people into the top jungle. Have one person defending lane, take two people up to top jungle and wipe out/ward the buffs. Tryndamere is always powerful because he always has some sort of buff. Control those and silence his ass; no more Tryndamere problem.
he can still ultimate

good tryn counters

malphite, rammus, nasus,

James755

11-25-2011

The thing that makes Trynd stupid OP on TT is his mobility, and the fact that there is simply not enough CC to stop him for the full 5 seconds. Anyone who says he's not OP on 3's plays Trynd. Try playing against a semi-decent trynd, and cry as he gets farmed up as it's impossible to stop him from farming, and then just utterly destroys you at 20 minutes in.

Frosty716

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
he can still ultimate

good tryn counters

malphite, rammus, nasus,
last time i checked he can't cast ult while silenced, unless he uses cleanse first.

Frosty716

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by James755 View Post
The thing that makes Trynd stupid OP on TT is his mobility, and the fact that there is simply not enough CC to stop him for the full 5 seconds. Anyone who says he's not OP on 3's plays Trynd. Try playing against a semi-decent trynd, and cry as he gets farmed up as it's impossible to stop him from farming, and then just utterly destroys you at 20 minutes in.
with some CDR u can hit him with starcall one or two times, silence him, and let your ap carry blow him up in the next 3 seconds before he can cast his ult. i do it all the time. same with kassadin, silence does stop him from being god mode.

Sam

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty716 View Post
last time i checked he can't cast ult while silenced, unless he uses cleanse first.
He can ultimate on pretty much everything. Easy counter, pick rammus,taunt him and hes dead . nasus is useless fyi

OxyContin 80mg

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
He can ultimate on pretty much everything. Easy counter, pick rammus,taunt him and hes dead . nasus is useless fyi
Nasus is nowhere close to useless....

Crazy slow and AS debuff, his ult drains % health and outlasts trynds ult = dead trynd.

Koldheartedjsp

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty716 View Post
report the person for hacks then because he ults through silence