Removal of Trynd and Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragranzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

yeah that's it simple counter trynd Sam is right btw he's been very active in forums lately hmmm

Quintaner

11-26-2011

This is just another one of those "OMG Tryndamere is SO OP!" threads. Look, listen to Sam. He is completely right. OR, you can stop complaining about a champ being OP and play them yourself.
Now Jax. This is a new one. I have never heard anyone say jax is OP, apart from one 3v3 team that complained about Jax and Twitch (I was twitch. It was a fun game aside from the constant complaining from the other team.)

Painful Dream

11-26-2011

OR just give 3s draft pick.... So Trynd can be perma-banned from every single game. Guess what? Jax won't, because he isn't op and he is easy to counter. The only people who are going to play normal 3s will be complete noobs who don't know how to do anything else besides pick trynd, farm, and right click.

N wah

11-27-2011

Hey OP.. why dont you just play Jax or Tryndamere then? In fact be either one of them and face a good Lee Sin with ignite+exhaust or Sword of Divine and his god tier mobility in 3's. In otherwords, when that happens I anticipate your new Ban Lee Sin, Tryndamere, Jax thread.

tl&dr NO

HappyBlackFriday

11-28-2011

mass bumping all anti-trynd threads