Removal of Trynd and Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RushMePus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

I personally think Tryndamere and Jax need to be permanently banned/removed from 3v3's for several reasons.

Tryndamere is way to overpowered in 3v3's, seeing that he can spin through almost every obstacle in TT, runs off no mana, has a heal, a slow, and a 6 second impossible to kill ulti, which means have fun trying to escape from trynd, and have fun trying to kill him at lvl 6.. Way to overpowered for 3v3's.

Jax needs to be banned from 3v3's as well because not only does he have a stun every 7 seconds, but he also can attack incredibly fast and hes way overpowered, which means he can easily destroy in a 3v3 team fight in TT and win the game for his team every time.

Those are just my thoughts on trynd and jax being in 3's

Rigglethor

11-25-2011

And thats why you can ban champs in draft pick.

Evolution Of War

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Crowd Control non-existant when you play?

Koldheartedjsp

11-25-2011

Jax? LOL

early game so weak it's so **** easy to shut him down

Pawstruck

11-25-2011

This is a cool trend. Listing champions' abilities as if it were evidence that they were overpowered. As if RIOT will come along and go "Man, I forgot Tryndamere had Undying Rage!" and instantly ban him.

....That snark said, Tryndamere is ridiculously overpowered on TT.

Dragranzer

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RushMePus View Post
I personally think Tryndamere and Jax need to be permanently banned/removed from 3v3's for several reasons.

Tryndamere is way to overpowered in 3v3's, seeing that he can spin through almost every obstacle in TT, runs off no mana, has a heal, a slow, and a 6 second impossible to kill ulti, which means have fun trying to escape from trynd, and have fun trying to kill him at lvl 6.. Way to overpowered for 3v3's.

Jax needs to be banned from 3v3's as well because not only does he have a stun every 7 seconds, but he also can attack incredibly fast and hes way overpowered, which means he can easily destroy in a 3v3 team fight in TT and win the game for his team every time.

Those are just my thoughts on trynd and jax being in 3's
Dude next time your play 3v3, play a decent rammus, trynd, jax, olaf, singed?? that's just food for the tank :P

Camelslayer

11-26-2011

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else that complains about Tryndamere being "overpowered."

LEARN TO COUNTER HIM.

Seriously, Tryndamere is easy to take down if you know what you're doing. He's not OP, just annoying.

Scrazlor

11-26-2011

Umm jax will have his stun removed when dodge is removed, I'm guessing. Also, he dosn't attack very fast if you don't sit there and let him get his ult stacks/rageblade stacks up.
Tryhardamere I agree with though.

Captain Kopp

11-26-2011

posts like these make me cry inside

Sam

11-26-2011

@Evil Coookie rofl

Anyways, let me repeat myself everytime i see this.
Tryndamere easy counter, exhaust CC. Seriously whole team get exhaust even jungle, most times jungle doesn't need to get out fight and just exhaust and fight to the end. And get a rammus if they take tryndamere, don't let him farm either, harass him. So simple. :O