Should riot add penalties for leavers?

Yes 47 75.81%
No 15 24.19%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Serious POLL:GIVE LEAVERS FREAKING PENALTIES!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trollgasm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

Hi,

Riot, people leaving games are RUINING the fun. Its no fun when both of the teams are doing decently, anyone of the team can win, suddenly somone leaves the game making you lose.

Riot please add a penalties to leavers.

Example: If someone leaves a game they will not be able to create a premade or join queue for 30- 45 minutes.

i suggest 30-45 minutes because every game is about 30-45 minutes and if someone make you lose the game by leaving, I WOULD WANT 30-45 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK.
Who wants to waste 30-45 minutes losing a game cause somoone is going to ruin the game for you?

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

Whowhatwhere

07-01-2010

Actually the majority of my games I have left (I think I have 4) were because my computer decided I liked blue a lot, and filled my screen with it. Leavers already have to wait until the game is over before they can play if they actually rage quit, so adding another 3 quarters of an hour might be a bit extreme, and a lot of QQ will happen when people have internet problems or power outages.

Unhandled

07-01-2010

Is it any surprise that when Riot ups the penalty for queue dodging we see more leavers per game?

Kamiel Rovi

07-01-2010

leavers are already penalized by MM trying to make them play with people who have a similar amount of leaves.

K D Bonez

07-01-2010

Lack of funny comment for answers sadden me, but you knownledge of how to met out punishment is very impressive.

selenvar

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLegend View Post
Hi,

Riot, people leaving games are RUINING the fun. Its no fun when your winning a game, suddenly somone leaves the game making you lose.

Example: If someone leaves a game they will not be able to create a premade or join queue for 30- 45 minutes.

i suggest 30-45 minutes because every game is about 30-45 minutes and if someone make you lose the game by leaving, I WOULD WANT 30-45 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK.
Who wants to waste 30-45 minutes losing a game cause somoone is going to ruin the game for you?
Thats stupid, they're already not able to create a premade or join queue for 30-45 minutes, they're technically still in the game.

hyliandanny

07-01-2010

Quote:
Hi,

Riot, people leaving games are RUINING the fun. Its no fun when your winning a game, suddenly somone leaves the game making you lose.

Greetings, SkyLegend.

Have you tried reporting them after the game is over? This interface is available at the post-game chat lobby and can be accessed through the following steps.

1. Move your mouse cursor over the name of the player to be reported.
2. Right click and select the option to report the player.
3. Specify the reason as the interface allows.
4. Send your report in.

I hope that helps. Many of us agree that leavers and afkers should be punished heavily, especially when evidence of their deliberate intentions exist in the game.

Playing nice, playing fair at Summoner's Rift,

-Danny

Iceyou

07-01-2010

And how do you want us to figure out

evidence of their deliberate intentions exist in the game. Its not like we can ask the leaver after they leave why did you leave. PLus games already force you to join the same game if you leave so wtf is the point.

???

topboy

07-01-2010

Quote:
Hi,

Why would someone leave a game when you you guys are winning? that make no sense and they couldn't possible join other game when they leave, unless you finish up your game.

So i think they either got disconnected or their family need em.

I also heard leaver will have their ip reduce some where in the future.