Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steve Silvestri

11-25-2011

"A wipe"?
Morello, you sly dog, did you play WoW?

Latreia

11-25-2011

Quote:
Dig15times:
I really liked the changes to the jungle and Sivir, but I really wanted to see what's gonna happen to Jax, with the remove of dodge. :/

And Udyr...

RickNeven

11-25-2011

Sivir W better have a 0 sec cool down.

jsoh

11-25-2011

Wow you actually found a way to make eve worse

churahm

11-25-2011

Decreasing HP pots healing will promote more agressive gameplay?? I fail to see how that is supposed to work.

Painful Dream

11-25-2011

No jax reworks. You guys just going to let him die?

Emfanever

11-25-2011

Easy-mode : ON

MashiroSunao

11-25-2011

I main junglers, not sure how I feel about it... Hope the lower rewards (gold?) isn't significantly lower where it will affect your buying power when you first b.

Edit: looks like it kind of is. 46 gold from double golems compared to 60... That fking sucks.

SirHuckleberry

11-25-2011

Why nerf PCM Riot? PCM was perfectly balanced.

Goldoth

11-25-2011

Wait what.

So last patch they made jungling insanely easy thanks to revamped masteries. Phoenix Udyr + Rammus can clear full jungle before mid hits level 4.

Now you want to make that even easier? I think that having a good jungler is going to REALLY change games now. Faster respawning camps + more buffs given for doing each camp + each camp is easier to do = junglers will outlevel laners + coming in with 4 buffs for ganking. (Wraith camp +wolf camp has buffs, didn't see one on mini golems though)