Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cLouD460

11-25-2011

terrible patch

EpicDivinity

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggyawesome View Post
Stonewall, ya better stop making the new videos...
He already knew the remake was coming in the next patch. He pretty much blatantly stated it in the preview video.

JediCleric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

These jungle changes worry me. Junglers have just become even more important and essential to team comps than ever before. Which is good, I guess people just need to counter jungle more...AND BUY WARDS for godssake.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

interesting...

too bad i just spent a lot of time labbing different jungles only to see the whole ****ing thing reworked a week later. Cest la vie!

CranberrySauce

11-25-2011

i dont like the looks of it, all i do is jungle, just seems lol is getting more noob friendly everyday...riot on the road to sell out :P

Soga no Tojiko

11-25-2011

double golems gave 19 g and 27g.

:| why, whyyy

Dig15times

11-25-2011

I really liked the changes to the jungle and Sivir, but I really wanted to see what's gonna happen to Jax, with the remove of dodge. :/

Schomberg

11-25-2011

Wow a lot of changes happening in s2 which is great. I love how the game is evolving.

Sylvans

11-25-2011

with the changes to jungle, they should bring back rally as a summoner spell so i can do...RALLY REVIVE JUNGLE SORAKA!

Mikasu

11-25-2011

FINALLY purple caster minion nerfed!!! this trash mob has been gamebreakingly op for centuries