Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4F8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

thats cool about sivir and all... but what about jax? one of his moves isn't gonna be the same...

should i be expecting a "change" that will inevitably nerf him?

Spearchucking

11-25-2011

When did Warwick get a bear outfit?

Sgt CrazyGuyMike

11-25-2011

This is by far one of the worst patches...

Blinding Shadows

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Riot, I'm disappointed. You're attempting to encourage aggression by reducing the effect of the health potions? Poor judgement. If anything, I'm intending to hug my turret more in lane. If I get poked, let's say by Vayne, or Xerath, and my health potions aren't going to help me recover, i'm going to make sure to stay back and not move in unless my kill is Definite. There's no point leaving the tower if I cannot recover from a simple strike by an opponent. I like the jungle changes, and the reduction of minion damage is nice. But the reduction in power of our red potions should lead to, at the very least, an equal reduction in price. Personally, I want the potion healing ratio to be maintained, so if I go in to try and harrass and get poked, at least I can recover quickly and stay in lane. Aggression is not getting buffed here, if anything players will become more cautious with less health recovery.

BloodyBunny

11-25-2011

Trinity force?

DerpHobo

11-25-2011

that are some huge changes o.O

guptee

11-25-2011

making jungle more noob friendly

iKnight

11-25-2011

what about vlad buffs?

Thaletal

11-25-2011

inb4 junglers carry every game

Kwisatz Haderach

11-25-2011

There better be a vlad buff in there