Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

domezy

11-25-2011

Riot turning this game more into easy mode to please new and lazy players that don't want to learn the game.

Jungle easier? Faster respawn rate? Don't even need jungle runes to jungle?

Nerfing minion damage? I'm sorry but realizing that there's a giant wave of minions before you start to auto attack someone is not hard to figure out and you probably deserve to get all the minion damage you can take if you don't. Part of being a good meta game laner is having the presence of mind of enemy creeps when deciding to be aggressive in your harass.

This game is slowly going to turn into raceroll your keyboard and hope you win. New players will forever be bad if riot decides to hold their hands and try to make the game easier when its already easy as is compare to games like Dota.

Jfzero

11-25-2011

Quote:
Old Salty:
Hmmm minions do less damage to Champs, now Evelynn is even more useless.

rofl i dint think that was even possible xD

Navee

11-25-2011

Disliked this post

Ixalmaris

11-25-2011

So they are already nerfing Shyvana.

No CC -> relies on red buff -> nerfed.
No sustain -> relies on hp pots -> nerfed.

A2ZOMG

11-25-2011

Quote:
Mikasu:
FINALLY purple caster minion nerfed!!! this trash mob has been gamebreakingly op for centuries
This for the win.

Sucks to be a melee bruiser that finally gets close enough to harass, only to be decimated by those **** minions.

Toe Blake

11-25-2011

lets nerf everything!!!!!! jungle,minions............wtf is that????!!!!!!!!!!

Poosickle

11-25-2011

SIVIR BUFF.. oh wait nvm

Pizzaroo

11-25-2011

I have a feeling that every jungler or solo top without a built-in sustain are going to be absolutely worthless

Namenloss

11-25-2011

Dont know how I feel about this..

Purgus the Great

11-25-2011

Quote:
domezy:
Riot turning this game more into easy mode to please new and lazy players that don't want to learn the game.

Jungle easier? Faster respawn rate? Don't even need jungle runes to jungle?

Nerfing minion damage? I'm sorry but realizing that there's a giant wave of minions before you start to auto attack someone is not hard to figure out and you probably deserve to get all the minion damage you can take if you don't. Part of being a good meta game laner is having the presence of mind of enemy creeps when deciding to be aggressive in your harass.

This game is slowly going to turn into raceroll your keyboard and hope you win. New players will forever be bad if riot decides to hold their hands and try to make the game easier when its already easy as is compare to games like Dota.

Riot, listen to this man!