the reason people are having such a hard time vs tryn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koldheartedjsp

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post
Or just punish him for pushing.
can't

the typical 2 bottom 1 top won't reach tryn in time. by the time he pushes he'll have the buffs. if the 2 bottom leave the other 2 bottom will just push and then they'll lose creeps.

SkysMoon

11-28-2011

Last game I forced my team to 2 top 1 bot (which is something I've always wished was done so you could easily run a jungler in and out freely.) and we denied Trynd easily. I was fiddlesticks (I will be playing him my next many TT games as the AP when possible) and it seems that he may be a Great counter to Trynd. There were many times where Trynd ran up to a wall and was silenced or feared and we just pounded his face down. We ran 2 ranges top. Early game I tried 1v1 trynd with fiddle, it was impossible, though I started with silence for the teams sake but he was just faster, he had boots, I had meki's. Once I got boots though, we had 2 top at the time, so I cannot say for how a 1v1 fiddle sustain top would be against trynd. (or jax, etc.) And you would likely have to take drain first and grab the champ when he dives and get the full effect as he runs out. Still as I said, only one game, but will be continuing to run fiddle.

Borygmos

11-28-2011

Tryndamere can clear jungle fast and go threw walls wich are both great for 3v3, if you dont have a dedicated top and jungler to stop him from getting both top lane and jungle he can get out of control very fast, however its very easy to shut his farm down when organized, that being said tryndamere in normal blind pick is much more powerful because hes able to do things alot of other carries or junglers need teamwork to be able to do, getting cought in jungle as tryn simply means Eing threw a wall, and not death, and the speed that he clears things means any time the other team is out of place jungle is almost always yours, he dosnt need any form of tank to initiate due to his ult and is very good at skirmishes

Killfear

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkysMoon View Post
Last game I forced my team to 2 top 1 bot (which is something I've always wished was done so you could easily run a jungler in and out freely.) and we denied Trynd easily. I was fiddlesticks (I will be playing him my next many TT games as the AP when possible) and it seems that he may be a Great counter to Trynd. There were many times where Trynd ran up to a wall and was silenced or feared and we just pounded his face down. We ran 2 ranges top. Early game I tried 1v1 trynd with fiddle, it was impossible, though I started with silence for the teams sake but he was just faster, he had boots, I had meki's. Once I got boots though, we had 2 top at the time, so I cannot say for how a 1v1 fiddle sustain top would be against trynd. (or jax, etc.) And you would likely have to take drain first and grab the champ when he dives and get the full effect as he runs out. Still as I said, only one game, but will be continuing to run fiddle.
This. Thank you.
you know you can't trigger abilities while stunned, feared and taunted. This is why fiddles and rammus counter tryn so well. It's not difficult, you just ahve to pan for it, and communicate. if you are being rolled by a farmed champ-- ANY champ-- its because you are not adapting to how the opponent evolves. massive AP melting your team? double FON does wonders. AD issues? Thornmail + exhaust. Armor impenetrable? get armpen. it aint rocket surgery folks.