Please Add Draft Mode =(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panjabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

The bans are necessary because some champions can farm easily and wreck. Especially Tryn... He's in every game now and ruins it.

I don't even want to queue in another 3's because I know its worthless because there's always a tryn.
I don't want to queue in 5's either because the idea of that map is ancient.

Add a draft mode to Twisted Treeline pleeeeease. Summoner's Rift was given it and it was a success so why not add it here?

1ring

11-25-2011

... Did we really need another one of these posts?

Krizzen

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
Yes.

Prowess

11-25-2011

Get 2 of your friends and play ranked, it's a lot more fun than playing with randoms.

I doubt that Riot cares about TT, but one can hope.

Danzibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

draft got removed from TT what bs! bring it back! and make it where you dont have to have 3 people!!!

Targareyen

11-26-2011

I would absolutely love a normal draft mode for TT. I don't like playing the other maps because I find dominion to be a copy of AB from WOW which was boring me years ago and the other map is the same as dota (which i only played a handful of times) but didnt care for.

I find TT to be challenging and rewarding. However I do agree about seeing Tryn in just about every game now. Probably somewhere near 90% of the games and half of those he is on both teams. A draft mode would stop the constant Tryn, Singed, Lee Sin picks and would bring more VARIETY to the TT.

I'm all for playing different champs and being able to play the way you want. But you are more and more being forced into picking a counter to the most popular picks. I love how there is a huge variety of champs but it seems that you get forced into counter picking whatever the flavor of the month champ is. Allowing us to ban would give us far more possibilites. We would be able to try new team compositions and builds without having to worry about the inevitable champ pick that is the perfect counter to the way you would like to TRY to play for a few games.

AmishBreakfast

11-26-2011

Riot doesn't need to make every champ balanced on every map/mode. If you can draft pick, the top 6 champs accused of being OP will be removed. It balances itself. With draft, on TT, no one can legit complain about OP because we won't be seeing much of Tryn, Shaco, Singed, Amumu, Mundo, etc. on that map.

Most importantly, I'll hear a lot less of the chronic whiner's paradox: "Boo-hoo, I'm getting schooled because you're a noob."

Come to think of it, 3 bans per team on 3v3 means each player could choose 1 ban, which would be pretty cool.

Jfzero

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ring View Post
As many as it takes to get a draft in TT