Terrible random lag spikes as of Fizz patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ðeathspree

11-25-2011

I have never had issues with this type of lag before, but all of a sudden while playing (usually when the an enemy starts to attack followed by being flamed for feeding and being bad) my ping will randomly shoot up from normal to 300-1k. I have tried playing with a friend and it does it for him as well. We've played on the same connection before and haven't had problem until now. We tried playing with nothing in the background and a program called process explorer shows that League's bandwidth usage skyrockets.

My ISP is AT&T

So what's going on? What can we do to stop this? Not sure if I need to provide any other information.

TSM 007

11-25-2011

Hey there sorry to hear your having this issue, please try to take a look in the forum for the many usueful posts. If this issue continues please submit a ticket to staff.
Regards,

matius88

11-25-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1514753

hamai

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilyar95 View Post
Hey there sorry to hear your having this issue, please try to take a look in the forum for the many usueful posts. If this issue continues please submit a ticket to staff.
Regards,
there`s nothing we can do about it, Riot only can fix this, and they don`t seem to care as they do for making more sales...

there`s an entire continent having this problem, they still accept your money, but they don`t give you any kind of help with this kind of problem