Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Volibear ... :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madriker

12-08-2011

Quote:
Canchelli:
any critics please ?

The spearhead needs some adjusting, it's a bit off center.

Voli's left arm (viewer's right) is too long. With the implied perspective, if you were to extend both arms out horizontally the left arm would be drastically longer than the right one. Raising the fist a bit would give a better sense of foreshortening.

Not sure if this was intentional, but the armor isn't symmetrical. Voli's left shoulder pad, for instance, is much larger in contrast to his right.

That's all I can provide for now. Very cool design, keep up the good work!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canchelli

12-08-2011

Quote:
Madriker:
The spearhead needs some adjusting, it's a bit off center.

Voli's left arm (viewer's right) is too long. With the implied perspective, if you were to extend both arms out horizontally the left arm would be drastically longer than the right one. Raising the fist a bit would give a better sense of foreshortening.

Not sure if this was intentional, but the armor isn't symmetrical. Voli's left shoulder pad, for instance, is much larger in contrast to his right.

That's all I can provide for now. Very cool design, keep up the good work!

tyvm ^^ ya about the armor not beeing symetrical it was on purpose the rest i ll work on it ^^