Volibear ... :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madriker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canchelli View Post
any critics please ?
The spearhead needs some adjusting, it's a bit off center.

Voli's left arm (viewer's right) is too long. With the implied perspective, if you were to extend both arms out horizontally the left arm would be drastically longer than the right one. Raising the fist a bit would give a better sense of foreshortening.

Not sure if this was intentional, but the armor isn't symmetrical. Voli's left shoulder pad, for instance, is much larger in contrast to his right.

That's all I can provide for now. Very cool design, keep up the good work!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Canchelli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madriker View Post
The spearhead needs some adjusting, it's a bit off center.

Voli's left arm (viewer's right) is too long. With the implied perspective, if you were to extend both arms out horizontally the left arm would be drastically longer than the right one. Raising the fist a bit would give a better sense of foreshortening.

Not sure if this was intentional, but the armor isn't symmetrical. Voli's left shoulder pad, for instance, is much larger in contrast to his right.

That's all I can provide for now. Very cool design, keep up the good work!
tyvm ^^ ya about the armor not beeing symetrical it was on purpose the rest i ll work on it ^^