For those complaining about trynda*****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sealzilla

11-25-2011

Here's some hints that work for me

Shut him down early game if he gets ahead or if you let him free roam the jungle your doomed unless you can make it to late late game to get armor and health

Ward! ward! ward! cant say this enough lizard and dragon are a must. Map awareness is crucial to counter the trynd and in general you should be warding anyway. If you let trynd into the jungle he will come out unstoppable, you must gank him early levels when he tries to jungle. Ward dragon as soon as trynd hit's 6.

If hes top lane choose the best champion to vs him someone who is ranged and with an escape or cc ability. A high burst champ with an escape will destroy any trynds easily. A burst mage with flash and a cc ability can also destroy him. remember don't use your cc move for attack only as a defensive move when he comes spinning at you.

If you have him at a third of his health and hes got no rage he is going to go jungle meet him there and finish him

Either exhaust or ignite are essential for TT.

Dont over extend so only attack minions to get that last hit.

If you can make it to level 8 without him getting a kill and you keeping him out of the jungle he is an easy kill for the rest of the game.

In fights burst him down so he ults if he bails focus on the other enemys if he hangs round to hit you get him with exhaust once his ult is wearing off either ignite or burst once more its really not that hard.

Thornmail, frozen heart, executioners calling were all built to kill trynd make use of them.

I hope this helps some people and ends some QQ

Relik Bloodlor

11-25-2011

^
all that is sound advise.

It's not poor Tyrn thats the problem IMHO, its the fact that TT like dominon need a few built in auras.
Crit is way more devistating in TT becouse quikly lossing a 1/3 of your team is so bad compared to 1/5 of your team. In a nut shell i thing crit needs to be toned down in TT, among other things.

QuickDrawMcPRAH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-25-2011

Or just ban him.

Targareyen

11-25-2011

If only there was a draft mode for normal. Not everyone plays ranked all of the time. Personally I love TT but I do get sick of seeing a tryn in 95% of my games. It seems like half the time hes on both teams.

What if they made his spin require a target? It does say in the description that he spins towards a target enemy. Would that just nerf him too much? I don't play tryn so I honestly don't know him other than how to play against him. Or how about if he was using his spin to get away if it was shortened enough that he couldn't wall jump over nearly any wall in TT? If tryn takes flash as a spell you simply cant catch him with almost all of the other champs.

It would be nice to not be required to use a summoner spell to kill him. Sure you may not need ignite or exhaust 100% of the time to kill trynd but that you have to use them on him more than any other champ just makes him seem a bit too powerful in TT.

Edit: Spinning Slash - Tryndamere slices toward a target unit, dealing damage to enemies in his path. What if this ability worked similar to what Jax has? It would require a unit to be targeted in order for the spin to work. He could still escape by targeting friendly units or champs but he wouldn't be charging through nearly every wall on TT. Just an idea.

DualAxes

11-26-2011

Valkyrie17

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targareyen View Post
Edit: Spinning Slash - Tryndamere slices toward a target unit, dealing damage to enemies in his path. What if this ability worked similar to what Jax has? It would require a unit to be targeted in order for the spin to work. He could still escape by targeting friendly units or champs but he wouldn't be charging through nearly every wall on TT. Just an idea.
Yup, that would really be good. And it would be nice if the duration of his ultimate scales as you upgrade it..

infinite azure

11-27-2011

You'll never stop the complaining about trynd, lee, or singed because of how much more potential they have than other champions, yeah they aren't unbeatable but no one said that. They're a lot harder to take down than other champions, and have absurd advantages in sustaining in the top jungle allowing them to pubstomp by laning and jungling while keeping fairly high HP.

Trynd is too strong, trynd is beatable, but he is still too strong.