Ranked Games First Impressopms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thadex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

I just started playing ranked games a week ago and after 14 games I have to say that they are hard. I am a mediocre playing with a low ELO but I still find it quite challenging in ranked. I'm not sure how to practice for solo because sometimes people don't listen to your other tea mates and usually my favourite champs like Morganna especiallly who I have played long before Elementz made her the FOTM in Oct are insta ban forcing me to switch to new mains. I don't know what I'm sayingg I'm just giving my opinion on ranked games and their first impression. I have seen some people in the fabled ELO hell and still it looks difficult. My fiend told me that in my ELO of 1222 ish it is unpredictable who you will play with (new people or experienced) with the ranks constantly changing.

So what did you guys think of ranked games the first times you played?

Empress Hilary

11-26-2011

Is this TT? Ranked TT requires that you have a team.

Quintaner

11-26-2011

Yea you are talking about SR on the TT forums. Im not gonna scream at you to get off or anything, but you really cant do that and i wont be surprised if Riot takes it down

1UPedU

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintaner View Post
Yea you are talking about SR on the TT forums. Im not gonna scream at you to get off or anything, but you really cant do that and i wont be surprised if Riot takes it down
i would be shocked if riot did that; they ignore TT and try and never mention it; there's been all of 2 red posts in these forums 1 when it was made and 2 when they said we don't want to teach people how to play so teach them

also twisted treeline didnt get its own section until they made domino then they added TT forums when they added domino

and to answer the OP orignal question yea ranked is hard and solo Q is just annoying usually cuz its full of trolls