Cait TT build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kewww

11-25-2011

whats your build with cait on TT?
i find her very usefull with her ult and traps and skillshot through walls so whats your build with her for tt?

Saiyushu

11-25-2011

she's not that great on TT.

Nonetheless, if you insist on using her. I would recommend stacking 2 or 3 doran's blades to make up for her squishiness as well as to boost her early game

NarwhalsAreSoOMG

11-25-2011

I find her pretty good on 3v3 for me. I just build a standard 2 dorans blades, zerk greaves, infinity edge, and phantom dancers and bloodthirsters. Seems to be working so far. Haven't lost a game yet recently, and I carried and went positive in all of them

infinite azure

11-26-2011

I've played her quite a bit more than most on 3s, stack a couple dorans then rush a bloodthirster/cleaver then a frozen mallet then atmas, or if you want something more traditional, IE-> PD OR atmas -> frozen mallet -> PD OR Atmas (the one you didn't buy before)

You need to buy the giants belt or phage for frozen very quickly after your first big item or you'll get evaporated

Consider wriggles at the start of the first build (because it's the cheaper more attainable build) if you don't have a jungler or any form of jungle control.

Lotus Guardian

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┼zure View Post
I've played her quite a bit more than most on 3s, stack a couple dorans then rush a bloodthirster/cleaver then a frozen mallet then atmas, or if you want something more traditional, IE-> PD OR atmas -> frozen mallet -> PD OR Atmas (the one you didn't buy before)

You need to buy the giants belt or phage for frozen very quickly after your first big item or you'll get evaporated

Consider wriggles at the start of the first build (because it's the cheaper more attainable build) if you don't have a jungler or any form of jungle control.
pretty much this and to almost any ranged ad, wriggles is pretty much demanded for many reasons.

Sam

11-27-2011

Boots + 3 pots. 1-2 Doran to Lantern. Than IE to PD. Don't build Bloodthirster, they'll just all go after you, and you lose your stacks and lose dmg. And constantly lose it. Not worth the time and effort to stack it.