@Riot: This is bull****!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nick484

11-24-2011

I just played a game on twisted treeline against a kog nunu and jarvan. At 25 minutes or so we had all their turrets bar the nexus turret. For the next 40 minutes their kog maw chilled at home ulting us and tearing us to shreds before 65 minutes came and we all rage quited because its not right. We hadn't lost a turret. What can you possibly do? I was ww and had been fed all game, to the point where for the last 40 minutes I changed my build from attack speed to attack damage tank, but we could not do a thing. Riot, change it, fix the turret position or the heal and mana regen range of the base or something.

Silent Hero

11-25-2011

Step 1. Look at your death recap.

Step 2. Realize that Kog does a lot of magic damage and that is all kog can do from long range.

Step 3. Build MR

Step 4. Win.

Nick484

11-25-2011

I was, his barage or whatever does pure damage, which you cant dps tank against, especially with the other two tanking for kog

Gary The Great

11-25-2011

I had the same problem. It really sucks when a ranged champ simply sits on the base healing far too quickly to be killed and defends the nexus turret while farming till full build. The range on the base turret is far too long, preventing any kind of closequarter combat without getting destroyed, and the range on the heal of the base means the opposition can pretty much sit right on the turret and get huge health and mana regen. Everytime you get close to killing a champ, they bail to the healing pad, then kick your ass and there is nothing you can do about it. Then when you finally get lucky and take most of the turret, it regens too quickly for any sucessive pushes to be effective.

AND ALL THE WHILE THEY SIT IN THEIR INVINCIBLE FORTRESS AND FARM.

This really isnt right, and games which should be won are being lost because of it.

Anonymosity

11-25-2011

If the enemy team is turtling, you will win unless you have no coordination. They are stuck at base. All of jungle is yours to farm. You do not need to worry about getting ganked or cornered. You have 80% of the map covered in fog of war so you can do pretty much whatever you want. At level 18 you get 18% increased damage from dragon, plus you can get lizard, green, blue, etc. You have so many advantages at this point that turtling shouldn't mean anything. It may delay the game slightly, but if you lose at this point then it is probably deserved. You're a fed WW? Get dragon, red, ult someone the second they get off the steps. And push as a team. It's not hard. If you can't finish the game at that point, then the fact that you even got that far is amazing and you should consider it luck.

Quintaner

11-25-2011

Everyone jump in and destroy that turret. Have a designated person with escapes to not die and the other two just need to possibly suicide taking down the turret. Once that turret is down you can go to the back side of the nexus and kill it from there.

Dragranzer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

HAHAHHA QQing on forums makes you look so noobish it think the turrets u took or ur progress was just mere luck cuz believe me i've had that same situation before but its nothing that good team coordination cant resolve. better luck next time

PKHustle

11-26-2011

lol, OP you're so dumb. So dumb. Wow.

There's bad, then there's terribad, and you are even worse than that. When I solo-que and get placed with morons like yourself it makes me want to bash your ****ing head in with your own god **** monitor.

Use some god **** common sense and when you're all 18 with best items, go get every single buff, push tower, and burn nexus or burn Kog when he comes off platform. COMMON SENSE. GET SOME.